Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Teflon Bob says this:

In a frank admission, Chapman said Port Adelaide's outstanding revival had contributed to the decision.

"With Port's resurgent, it has made us step up to the plate even harder," Chapman said. "We have got to continue to be rigorous and have higher expectations. It's been good for us, it's been good for South Australia and good luck to them."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/brenton-sanderson-sacking-not-linked-to-players-says-adelaide-chairman-rob-chapman-20140918-10ikp1.html#ixzz3DdwMP9iq

I hate the fact that this could be in any way true!

How low has the club possibly sunk that we are now learning how to run ourselves from or because of or due to the Ferals?
I'm sure this is true and contributed somewhat to the decision to sack Sando. But he shouldn't ever be admitting it.

Some players are very pissed off that they have been linked to Sandersons sacking. Thought they gave open and honest feedback that would go back to Sando and could be worked on mutually. Never dreamed it would lead to him being sacked.

At the end of the day their poor onfield performances led to his sacking. Directly or indirectly the blood is on their hands

I'm sure this is true and contributed somewhat to the decision to sack Sando. But he shouldn't ever be admitting it.

That was my point precisely. Could you imagine Eddie saying that the decision to sack Malthouse was influenced by how well Carlton was run?

Bob's tenure as leader of our club is OVER.

He is a rotting fish at the moment and should either resign or be sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, Teflon Bob says this:

In a frank admission, Chapman said Port Adelaide's outstanding revival had contributed to the decision.

"With Port's resurgent, it has made us step up to the plate even harder," Chapman said. "We have got to continue to be rigorous and have higher expectations. It's been good for us, it's been good for South Australia and good luck to them."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/brenton-sanderson-sacking-not-linked-to-players-says-adelaide-chairman-rob-chapman-20140918-10ikp1.html#ixzz3DdwMP9iq

I hate the fact that this could be in any way true!

How low has the club possibly sunk that we are now learning how to run ourselves from or because of or due to the Ferals?
That's proof of what many on here had been saying for years, that a mindset had established itself at the club that as long as we were better than Port then that was enough.

lindy balling her eyes out. effing hilarious. can't support the club anymore. poor bugger's got a wife and a baby.

Stop being a meanie!

064463-336575c0-a7db-11e3-900e-99186aa12c4d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back