Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got bored waiting for things so I decided to make something:
30n81l4.jpg

And this cos I don't know. (I just like the Crow logo)
if94hs.png

If people wish to use these as avatars, go for your life (if it needs to be re-sized, let me know.)

Of course I don't own rights to any of these images used.

Last edited:
I think VB for one more year and let our best players just concentrate on getting back to their best footy as a team for this year.

But thats what I thought about Sando, I think Talia as a captain would be good.

I think my father just put it pretty well, "I am prepared to go along with the review conclusion that sanderson did not have, and would not achieve the relationships and communications with the playing group that would make us flag contenders. If you reach that conclusion then you cannot allow players to age 2 years and have their contracts expire (while they get more disconsolate) just to be nice to sanderson and honour his contract"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think my father just put it pretty well, "I am prepared to go along with the review conclusion that sanderson did not have, and would not achieve the relationships and communications with the playing group that would make us flag contenders. If you reach that conclusion then you cannot allow players to age 2 years and have their contracts expire (while they get more disconsolate) just to be nice to sanderson and honour his contract"
Exactly right.. Everyone obviously thought similar, so no point waiting another 1 or even 2 years.. Then they're just counting down the year to end - because it isn't working.. Meanwhile more damage is maybe done, Tex and co get another year older, then you allow time for a new coach to make his stamp, gameplan to be perfected etc..

Email that to CRowie and Bonehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back