Preview Hawks vs the COLA $wans and the man they call Juda$ - it's the big dance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll done on your win. Now go out and smash cola.

Respect for the way Port came to play. And the grace they showed after the match.

Prelims are brutal affairs. You'll be on the side of the result before too much longer.

And yes, thanks for the wishes next week - we're taking on the COLA deathstar, and the force is with us.

On Preliminary final form, we are no chance. Really disappointed with how this weekend has panned out. Sydney get to find tune against soft as melted butter North, and we have to manage a 'will not ---- off' Port. Who knows what will happen next week though, we are definitely in with a shot, but yeah, not as confident as I was a week ago.

Pissing and shitting yourself u arrogant flogs didnt need buddy or tippett to beat u in 2012 gf hope buddy rips yr team and fan base to pieces the only turncloaks are u flogs and by the way he is a better player now give stevic a big pat on the back should of got in the victory song i hope buddy kicks thirteen goals uglyhead can get on his knees and lick his boots

Hope you have another account, son. 'cause this ones just been perma-banned. And if I find another account, that will go red too.

On Preliminary final form, we are no chance. Really disappointed with how this weekend has panned out. Sydney get to find tune against soft as melted butter North, and we have to manage a 'will not ---- off' Port. Who knows what will happen next week though, we are definitely in with a shot, but yeah, not as confident as I was a week ago.

Port gave is a finals game.

North didn't even turn up.

Prefer our lead in any day of the week.

Pissing and shitting yourself u arrogant flogs didnt need buddy or tippett to beat u in 2012 gf hope buddy rips yr team and fan base to pieces the only turncloaks are u flogs and by the way he is a better player now give stevic a big pat on the back should of got in the victory song i hope buddy kicks thirteen goals uglyhead can get on his knees and lick his boots

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Last edited:
Cant play like that and think we are a chance. Although I rate Port better than $hitney!

I think Sewelly and Cyril are 100% ins. We missed that hard nosed midfielder tonight. Although Suckling kicked a great goal, was no where to be seen after that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting .....Swans get $1 mill more in the cap than us , we have a $1 Mill of cap space cos of Bud ......$ 2 mill diff between these sides this year .
Yet we met in the GF .....:thumbsu:
Pride in being a Hawk i say ..:)

We will be relentless in our pursuit of success. Kudos to the club for developing this culture. Hard, tough... the four pillars.

On your feet Hawks.

We must be as relentless in our support of the team to the final siren as the club will be in the pursuit of the win.

No one lets up. Wherever you are. Be proud. Make your voice heard. Lets smash back to Bondi. I'll provide some more cola and a straw.

Interesting .....Swans get $1 mill more in the cap than us , we have a $1 Mill of cap space cos of Bud ......$ 2 mill diff between these sides this year .
Actually its far more than $1 million when you factor into account the "Ambassador" payments Goodes & Jack are receiving outside Sydney's salary cap, both rumored to be $500k+.

It's the equivalent of being able to squeeze an extra 3 or 4 A-grade players into the team.

Happy with the win. Going to keep a close eye on Box Hill tomorrow. McEvoy, Rioli, Schoenmakers and Sewell have a big chance to make their cases for next week after todays performance!

No pride in being a Swan. Unless, of course, your name happens to be Dane.

Only pride you'd take is if you're into things like rape and pillage. Looting even.

ab2f6da2c6815ef1ed2463e5d160ff0362a331f1502bcfb261c8a621c01c964d.jpg
#truth go hawks

In 1989 I was at the GF... the shocking excuse for one. the one where the Hawks were most belted out of existence........... In despair I was looking up a the goal posts praying for the hooter to go and I will swear on my dying breath i saw a beautiful woman floating around the posts........... I called her Hawkera and have done since

I will swear on my life I have seen kicks hurling towards the goal posts suddenly swerve off when the maggots have ben too ridiculous. Tonight i called for her help and Hodgey made the smoher.

I don' mind if anyone think i am nuts... not a word of a lie

This was when smoking was permitted at the footy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back