Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking up girl from her place for first time. She lives with her parents. Just text/call when I'm there or go up and knock on the door?

Picking up girl from her place for first time. She lives with her parents. Just text/call when I'm there or go up and knock on the door?
Texting in the car makes you look like you give no *s. Going to the door is like you were parting your hair with spit in the mirrors. Plus the walk to the car from the door? She's an adult (I hope, unless she lives at kindy). Text. "Just left my bitches, at urs now. need 2 nut, hurry up."

Pull in the driveway, windows down, "**** Bitches, Get Money" blaring from your sick woofers and beep the horn
tumblr_myp0oyDP2r1ru9fhso1_500.gif

Thought girl may be somewhat interested, seemed very nice. Thought I'd throw a post in here but then thought meh I'll give it a go alone. So I ask her a stupid, really obvious question about university, girl responds with her own stupid question.... Get's me thinking.... I continue conversation, so does the girl. So I say going in to uni tomorrow? (hint hint) Girl reads doesn't respond. Mission failed. Lesson learnt, should of come to the bigfooty guide to getting the girl of your desire.

Great story. you should read again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh this chick is not keen and has gone MIA. Had the audacity to cancel a date 30 minutes before it was supposed to start ,for no apparent reason and I've just lost interest entirely.

I have a Tinder date with a chick (3 years older, hello Cougartown) on Monday so we'll see how that pans out.

yeah sounds like she has had a bit of a panic about it. seems like she is very invested in her studies and also quite introverted... prob best to let it go because even if it works out you could become her main "life avenue" which isn't good.

i do feel bad for those sorts of people because deep down they are usually really nice people but they just struggle to make connections with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back