Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got no reason to believe that she won't hang next week but it just seems that she has, at best, a very casual interest in me and I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time or if there's any hope there.

I think I will accept the reschedule and see what happens.
Nothing to lose on acceptance, if it doesn't work you're in the same position as before.

I met a girl last Thursday and we had sex and now I'm meeting her again tonight. I asked her after a jug and pint and now I've had an LC IPA which is 1.7 standards. Gonna be too drunk for this? Especially considering we're going for drinks?

Also my bed is pretty much a ****ed up mattress and I've given up on getting a Graham Johncock considering beers kill me

I met a girl last Thursday and we had sex and now I'm meeting her again tonight. I asked her after a jug and pint and now I've had an LC IPA which is 1.7 standards. Gonna be too drunk for this? Especially considering we're going for drinks?
Also my bed is pretty much a ****** up mattress and I've given up on getting a Graham Johncock considering beers kill me

Gold.

tumblr_mdy5fpiCaX1r06m1wo1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Met a girl 3 weeks ago. Absolute top draw, ticks all the right boxes. Goes travelling next week for between 3-6 months. Unhappy Don. Can never catch a break
Invite yourself.

Met a girl 3 weeks ago. Absolute top draw, ticks all the right boxes. Goes travelling next week for between 3-6 months. Unhappy Don. Can never catch a break
Had the same thing. Met a girl on a night out, did it that night, and couldn't really be bothered but she was pretty incessant with the texting. Saw each other a few times, ended up liking her a bit, she was pretty keen too but I'm heading back to Perth until about February and she's full on with exams until I leave (a couple of weeks away). Gave her the old spiel explaining my lot and she keeps snapchatting me with photos of her lying in bed with her cat (no innuendo, though unless she's had a drastic accident, I think that'd be with her too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back