NFL 2014 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

And we allowed 8.3 yards per attempt (Bottom 5 in the league), at 254 yards a game.

We got pressure, but it's not like we had a good year defensively.

At home, NFC conference game with every chance in the world. Smith proved he couldn't get it done when it mattered. Same issue in KC.

I'm not arguing the facts of the season, they are in the record books. In fact, my whole point in this thread was what I believe Smith is capable of doing in the future.

Most stats are so bogus.

twarby and Dagless are just bignoters.

The Ravens have fallen a long way since their Super Bowl win.

I'll get onto the Vikings vs Packers game straight away for you GG. Full review coming some time today.

Most stats are so bogus.

twarby and Dagless are just bignoters.

The Ravens have fallen a long way since their Super Bowl win.

I'll get onto the Vikings vs Packers game straight away for you GG. Full review coming some time today.
I have no idea what this even means...

It gets better with Donnell.

He admitted while he was catching his TD's he was thinking about his fantasy team and going "Really?"
Truthfully, this is a problem if players are thinking that. I know they're human but c'mon guys, who gives a * about Fantasy Football if you're a player whilst you're playing.

Truthfully, this is a problem if players are thinking that. I know they're human but c'mon guys, who gives a **** about Fantasy Football if you're a player whilst you're playing.
Come on.

He is allowed to be thinking how he is being mocked by fate. There is a big difference between thinking he could be winning if he had backed himself and purposely dropping a TD to win a fantasy game

I'm not arguing the facts of the season, they are in the record books. In fact, my whole point in this thread was what I believe Smith is capable of doing in the future.
Fair enough, but at the end of the day, where Kaep is now is ahead of where Smith was at the same age

Come on.

He is allowed to be thinking how he is being mocked by fate. There is a big difference between thinking he could be winning if he had backed himself and purposely dropping a TD to win a fantasy game
No, no, no! This will not stand. Football players must be robots and do as they are told with no resemblance of personality whatsoever. On the bright side, it's being reported that Aaron Dobson was inactive for two games because he "mouthed off" at Josh McDaniels.

No, no, no! This will not stand. Football players must be robots and do as they are told with no resemblance of personality whatsoever. On the bright side, it's being reported that Aaron Dobson was inactive for two games because he "mouthed off" at Josh McDaniels.
I would be inactive for a very long time then

I would be inactive for a very long time then
Depending on what was said, I don't blame any player for mouthing off at the New England coaches this season. Their game plans have been pitiful to say the least.

I said it before and I'll said it again, Josh McDaniels has lost whatever magic he once had and is killing this team. Matt Patricia, well, I won't even bother.

It hurts my head because the Pats problems are rather simple and correctable. They should be obvious to guys on million dollar salaries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok GG I've had a good look at what's up with the Vikings and Packers.

Packers are big favourites but probably don't deserve it. If not for Cutler chucking the ball away in typical Cutler style the game last week would have been a lot better. Hawk was great but Matthews is injured. Forte was finding big holes in that defense every 2nd time he had a carry.

The Bears defenders were good against the run and I'm not sure Lacy is in good form right now. It was the passing they struggled against and Rodgers played very well with time in the pocket.

The Vikings were excellent last week at the temporary home ground. It's actually a really nice stadium and much better than that dump tent they were playing in before. Asiata has been a revelation. The Vikings know how to block as they've been doing it for AP for so long and Asiata is taking the opportunity and giving it a good crack. He gains 5 yards almost every time and always seems to get a little more even after the tackle which is a real sign of greatness. Many running will stop once they take a hit, it takes guts to want to carry to defensive tackle for half a yard.

Bridgewater was amazing but he is doubtful for tomorrow. I think he'll play though, no reason to rest him for this big derby.

Captain Munnerlyn from the Panthers has been doing well and the Vikings defense seems to be improving a bit even if they're still letting the opposition score. They seemed to keep Julio Jones fairly quiet.

Lets also not forget the Vikings weren't disgraced by the Saints. They held them to 13 points for most of the game but just couldn't get the offense firing.

I really like the Vikings even if many have written them off. Green Bay has lifted but not by enough to make them $1.20 faves in a divisional away game.

I'm tipping the Vikings. Even if Ponder starts.

I'm sorry but the Packers aren't losing to the Vikings at home.
With Peterson they would be a chance, but not with their current line-up especially if Ponder plays.
Also Rodgers against the Vikings: 12 starts, 27 TDs, 4 INTs and a passer rating of 117.9

The 2015 NFL draft will be held from April 30-May 2.

The 2014 draft didn't begin until May 8, drawing complaints from fans, media and teams. So the 2015 version is up a week, and will be held in either Los Angeles or Chicago instead of its usual Radio City Music Hall location. All the NCAA prospects can be tracked in our NFL Draft section.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back