Rumour Busted Cooney Signed With North

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yikes! topping up big time.. its got to happen in the next 1 - 2 years or its going to be a long way back!!

Not really...

Cunnington
Ziebell
Bastinac
Black
Brown
Swallow
Turner
Thomas
S. Thompson
Hansen
Wright
Macmillan
Higgins
Macdonals
Atley

All young enough to be around for quite some time yet. That's a solid core of experienced finals players

Not really...

Cunnington
Ziebell
Bastinac
Black
Brown
Swallow
Turner
Thomas
S. Thompson
Hansen
Wright
Macmillan
Higgins
Macdonals
Atley

All young enough to be around for quite some time yet. That's a solid core of experienced finals players

It's not great a list though to be honest.

But Cooney, not sure of North's moves here to be honest. Dal Santo, Cooney, Waite and Higgins over a 2yr period. Hope it happens for you cause this could end up the Saints have

Waite, Higgins, Cooney......

is North an ice-flow where we now send broken down footballers to die?
Until Vossy turned up at Port, I thought he was secretly doing all of Norths recruiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not great a list though to be honest.

But Cooney, not sure of North's moves here to be honest. Dal Santo, Cooney, Waite and Higgins over a 2yr period. Hope it happens for you cause this could end up the Saints have

Are you kidding? North have a superior under 26 list than hawthorn and sydney

Are you kidding? North have a superior under 26 list than hawthorn and sydney

Yeah yeah, been hearing about North's much vaunted youth for several seasons. Only a couple of the guys you have mentioned have been consistant for any period of time.

And Hawthorn's features:
Gunston,
B Hill,
I Smith
McEvoy
Stratton
Shiels
Langford
Rioli
Suckling
Dureya

I think our guys who are 26 and under are tracking ok, especially I as I have just bothered to name the premiership players.

Would pay for Cooney's taxi to Arden St for the whole year if he nets us a pick and Kieran Harper.

Harper might be useless for us going forward or he might become the gun he showed promise to be. Cooney is just going to be useless for us

I hope you don't get Harper, I hope we don't get Cooney. Harper will be a gun. If only Brad Scott would give him a chance, I mean he played Patch Adams for 2 years when he did * all, give Harper a ******* shot to prove how good he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back