Scandal Ginnivan suspended after been caught with illicit substance

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood had to protect their dwindling image, it was an easy out for them, the way he was treated was a disgrace, yet they were happy to embrace a Pedo who ran their cheer squad for 30 years. Murray today would still slot in to Hawthorns best 21, but you already know this.

I've come across some interesting trolls and downright nuffies in my time on this forum, but this post is actually something else for the key reason that you've actually said 'best 21'.

It may not seem like much, but I genuinely believe that you think O&M and AFL are the same thing.

The troll element of course being that he'd get a game at any club right now, especially one like Hawthorn who already have elite level talent off the back flank.

I've come across some interesting trolls and downright nuffies in my time on this forum, but this post is actually something else for the key reason that you've actually said 'best 21'.

It may not seem like much, but I genuinely believe that you think O&M and AFL are the same thing.

The troll element of course being that he'd get a game at any club right now, especially one like Hawthorn who already have elite level talent off the back flank.
Let’s not forget, Murray wasn’t dropped for lack of talent, he was a top ten player in the side that almost won a GF. Hawthorn have been horrendous in the past five years. O&M is as good as VFL

Let’s not forget, Murray wasn’t dropped for lack of talent, he was a top ten player in the side that almost won a GF. Hawthorn have been horrendous in the past five years. O&M is as good as VFL
You would have thought with that statement he finished in the top 10 of their BNF

Wrong

Murray was average, and is even more average now

This is a weird hill to die on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would a bloke that bowls leg spin need to get on the juice? 😂
The Cricket World Cup started in Feb 2003. He injured his shoulder pretty badly in December 2002, which was going to rule him out of what was going to be his last world cup and retirement from one-day games.
"Somehow" he defied medical predictions and made it back in record time, only for his mum to give him a steroid masking agent that has nothing to do with it.....

When you read what the doping agency said and not the Australian media spin, it looks pretty bad

During the hearing, the panel had heard evidence from five witnesses to explain and support the findings of the Australian Sports Drug Agency and the Australian Sports Drug Laboratory in Pymble, which discovered the diuretics hydrochlorothiazide and amiloride and the presence of other drugs (but which were below the thresholds that would have triggered other charges) in Warne's drug sample provided on January 22.

So looks like there were low levels of unspecified PED's that backed up the fact he was using a masking agent.

Imagine Australia if this was a Chinese swimmer.

Last edited:
Sadly not. It appears part of the games culture and the AFL don't seem very serious about dealing with the problem by giving out season long bans
Season long bans for a line lol.

If they actually tested there'd be no footy to watch each weekend. Of course theyre not serious about it, because it isnt a serious issue. No normal person cares

Sadly not. It appears part of the games culture and the AFL don't seem very serious about dealing with the problem by giving out season long bans
LMAO, your club would have to fold if this was enforced.

Murray got caught doing drugs, noone forced him to take them
You can cry all you want, I have no sympathy for those in a position of prominence who cry fowl when they stuffed up

You don't accidently take Cocaine, and if you are stupid enough to take it
Accept the responsibility and grow up

He wouldn't be, and your just a troll with a soft spot for Murray

Wouldnt be in any teams best 22

Cry ‘fowl’..as in C0@k-a-doodle-do?

Why would a bloke that bowls leg spin need to get on the juice? 😂

This is a common misconception - the only banned drugs are “juice” that make you stronger (like roids) or Tour De France fit (like EPO).

It can also help return from injury and there is a degree of shoulder muscle strength and fitness required to be a leg spinner obviously??

Why wouldn’t he?

This is a common misconception - the only banned drugs are “juice” that make you stronger (like roids) or Tour De France fit (like EPO).

It can also help return from injury and there is a degree of shoulder muscle strength and fitness required to be a leg spinner obviously??

Why wouldn’t he?
****ed if i know i cant even remember writing this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back