Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question - why do posters waste their time with mottrain, tessercat etc? Surely you have better things to do with your time.

These threads are woefully inane after a while.

The irony. If I called a black person a monkey you'd be up in arms.

I was referring to your IQ.
You're too smart for them and they just make you come across dumber for giving them continuous attention. Just make your point and move on. It's horrible watching smart posters waste their time on these people.

They're as dumb as a bag of bricks.

I'm bored.:(

Serious question - why do posters waste their time with mottrain, tessercat etc? Surely you have better things to do with your time.

Becuase the self righteous love to be trolled.

Same could, and should, be said about RiseUp in fairness.

In there up to his bottom lip in s**t same as the others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've explained two different types of fear, and that of which I'm alluding to. Are you just dense and not understanding what I've said, despite my explanation, or are you just strawmanning my view in typical feminist/SJW fashion?

I'm the one on the left:
density_box.gif

I am hoping to gauge the opinions of others in relation to violence against women.

I am a strong supporter of equality of all peoples.

Have you investigated Gnostic Christianity?

The Gnostic wing of Christianity, if it can even be called that today, has quite a few differences to Christianity and Catholicism. If the old Gnostic Christians were here, they would hardly recognize what has happened to the original Orthodox Catholic Church or its various offshoots in Protestantism and Islam. The Gnostic Christian Jesus would have a fit and would be quite disappointed I think. I know that this Gnostic Christian is.
Please suffer through a bit of boring history.

The main differences that moved the old Christians to decimate Gnostic Christians and burn their scriptures was literalism in reading scriptures. They were also more patriarchal and were not about to grant equality to women. Much later, gays would also lose the equality that they enjoyed. These were Jews don’t forget. The Gnostic version of Jesus and his Father was that they were Universalist. That communistic view of the demographics of heaven did not go over well with those who had a more pyramidal view of what they wanted God to be. War was declared and my side lost.

That is why we think literalism to be quite evil. Proof is shown by the fact that it led to the Dark Ages, the Inquisition and all the other affronts to humanity that the Abrahamic cults have collectively done and continue to civilized society. Not too civilized but we Abrahamic cultists are what we are. If we were not sinners we would not be seeking a God to forgive us.

The Gnostic Christian Jesus, and the Gnostic Christians of that flavor, see a spark of God in all people including women and gays. That fact, to me, makes Gnostic Christianity a more desirable denomination of Christianity than all the rest. After all, if a religion cannot accept equality of humans as a starting place, then it cannot be a good religion. All souls are equal. That is scripture. That is why we connect equality to righteousness. If a religion cannot abide with equality of the sexes then to my mind it is not a just religion and is not worthy of the support of moral people.

Inequality is an immoral position and most of the Abrahamic cults are of that immoral persuasion. They take, --- he shall rule over you, --- to an immoral institutionalized position.

As the superior Catholic theology, it is my hope that Gnostic Christianity will eventually absorb the non-egalitarian and immoral Christian cults. I hope their members recognize that equality is the right moral system for all to live under, and that as religionists, to not actively support equality for all, would make any denomination of the Abrahamic cults more of a satanic cult than a God loving one.

Regards
DL

Yeah, not really something to get competitive over. Just trying to (succinctly) demonstrate what you were trying to explain.

Yeah, not really something to get competitive over. Just trying to (succinctly) demonstrate what you were trying to explain.

It was ok for that.

I just like to keep reminding Christians of how they tried and failed to murder us all off.

Regards
DL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back