No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time you bump uglies, be sure to bring the first aid kit.
Reminds me of a funny story.

One of my best mates was broke as a uni student (about 12 years ago) and pretty desperate for money, so he was dared by a group of us to get a prince albert piercing. Something he was mildly interested in doing anyway, but never had the impetus.

We offered him $100 each (3 of us) and a pair of really nice Tsubi jeans he was keen on ($350 worth) on the condition that we were allowed to be there and film the deed.

The filming was pretty much as you'd expect. He had a few jars of Dutch courage to get through the door of the place and with much teasing, joking and crapping pants, the bar was eventually shoved in a fairly clinical and unceremonious way through the bell of his hammer. His face drained of colour almost instantly and he nearly passed out, but maintained his dignity for the most part and never lost consciousness.

He was proud of his little addition and not shy of showing people. Not just his close mates, but ex-girlfriends, wannabe future girlfriends, strangers at the pub, tourists on a fishing charter... you get the idea.

After about 9 months he informed us that he had decided to get rid of it. That it had run its course. We eventualy managed to get the real reason out of him.

He and his girlfriend had to make an emergency trip to the Alfred very late one night, after they'd got home after a very big night that started at the pub and ended in a pitch black nightclub. He was fine, but she was less than impressed with having to have 2 stitches in her throat. Apparently the ball that screws onto one end had come loose and for a time they were stuck together before eventually in a panic just pulling away and ripping the flesh at the back of the mouth in the process.

Oh how we laughed.

Reminds me of a funny story.

One of my best mates was broke as a uni student (about 12 years ago) and pretty desperate for money, so he was dared by a group of us to get a prince albert piercing. Something he was mildly interested in doing anyway, but never had the impetus.

We offered him $100 each (3 of us) and a pair of really nice Tsubi jeans he was keen on ($350 worth) on the condition that we were allowed to be there and film the deed.

The filming was pretty much as you'd expect. He had a few jars of Dutch courage to get through the door of the place and with much teasing, joking and crapping pants, the bar was eventually shoved in a fairly clinical and unceremonious way through the bell of his hammer. His face drained of colour almost instantly and he nearly passed out, but maintained his dignity for the most part and never lost consciousness.

He was proud of his little addition and not shy of showing people. Not just his close mates, but ex-girlfriends, wannabe future girlfriends, strangers at the pub, tourists on a fishing charter... you get the idea.

After about 9 months he informed us that he had decided to get rid of it. That it had run its course. We eventualy managed to get the real reason out of him.

He and his girlfriend had to make an emergency trip to the Alfred very late one night, after they'd got home after a very big night that started at the pub and ended in a pitch black nightclub. He was fine, but she was less than impressed with having to have 2 stitches in her throat. Apparently the ball that screws onto one end had come loose and for a time they were stuck together before eventually in a panic just pulling away and ripping the flesh at the back of the mouth in the process.

Oh how we laughed.
gold

Mother of my spawn - not so easy lol

Every time you see her. Make a point of looking at the piercings then make that Tsk noise and roll your eyes and walk away. Passive Aggressive.

Or you can say to your kid "If you ever get facial piercing LIKE YOUR MOTHER, I'd disown you".

Every time you see her. Make a point of looking at the piercings then make that Tsk noise and roll your eyes and walk away. Passive Aggressive.

Or you can say to your kid "If you ever get facial piercing LIKE YOUR MOTHER, I'd disown you".
Hahaha i might just do the eq

I have to bet the $500 at odds of more than $1.50...not in one go I don't think, but basically have to turn it over again before I can withdraw. They operate on the assumption that I'll only get lucky once. ie when forced to bet the $500 I'll lose it back to them.

Reality is that I will definitely turn it over, probably this Saturday...so chances are they'll get it back. But it's $500 that I would have been punting anyway so I'm still ahead (at the minute)
Suggestion for you would be to bet on man city they rarely lose and if there at home it's close to a certainty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its like this
bong.jpg
Hey groupie, havent been very well mate. Nice pipe, see you went the smooth ice cube version.

Why does it attract so much import tax? I though that only goods we can manufacture here got slugged with a higher duty.
Up to $1000 is tax free from the U.S. After that you get taxed plus you get taxed in shipping and gst on top of that.

Hey all, havent been rude and absent for the fun of it. Had a serious blood infection from an unknown chip of bone entering a vein and getting infected. nasty s**t fellow tigs, my fever was so bad it reminds me now of taking acid trips in the 90's.
Get well soon bud. My uncle had a blood infection. Nasty s**t ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back