List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Too late - looks like the Cats are already onto him

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-23/blease-may-please-cats

Blease is the type of battler dimma loves wasting his time on. So much for investing in the draft, another year of list clogging duds and deluded flowersniffing apologists to look forward to

Well * me dead. Geelong once again show up Richmond. Because Newman is a selfish prick earning $500k pa, yet another player who could add value to Richmond is unavailable to us. If this club had balls they would have stood up to him and refused his demands to play again on a ridiculously high salary. Watch Blease cut it up at Geelong, while we have another year of the selfish prick to look forward to

Blease is the type of battler dimma loves wasting his time on. So much for investing in the draft, another year of list clogging duds and deluded flowersniffing apologists to look forward to

Well **** me dead. Geelong once again show up Richmond. Because Newman is a selfish prick earning $500k pa, yet another player who could add value to Richmond is unavailable to us. If this club had balls they would have stood up to him and refused his demands to play again on a ridiculously high salary. Watch Blease cut it up at Geelong, while we have another year of the selfish prick to look forward to
He's on the veteran's list bro.

Twitter needs a sarcasm font, because I tweeted that we're getting Robinson with pick 12 and was quickly pulled into line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, quick question. As it stand there is one selection before me in the PD and both Duggan and Durdin are available, who I see as a class above the next rung of De Goey and Cockatoo (who seems to be a board favorite).

So what do people think ??? Pull the trigger on Durdin if available or go with a De Goey ???

Hi guys, quick question. As it stand there is one selection before me in the PD and both Duggan and Durdin are available, who I see as a class above the next rung of De Goey and Cockatoo (who seems to be a board favorite).

So what do people think ??? Pull the trigger on Durdin if available or go with a De Goey ???
I think we'd go Durdin in real life. He'd be too good to pass despite what we've said about mids.

Take Duggan, seems to be more what we'd be looking at

I think we'd go Durdin in real life. He'd be too good to pass despite what we've said about mids.

My head is saying Durdin but my heart is swaying to "WTF, I lets go Duggan then Cockatoo to make things interesting". Of the players available they seem to be the popular options among the board and it is your side so I feel obliged to follow your wishes.

Weller at #10, Durdin at #11.

Richmond should be in line for a quality player.
For the lulz with your next pick take Robinson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back