QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

UQ has appointed former Port Adelaide player, Darren Pfeiffer, as their QAFL player-coach for 2015.

The 2013 Norwood SANFL premiership player has signed a one-year deal with the Red Lions, beating out seven other short-listed candidates for the senior job.

Pfeiffer comes to the Red Lions after a season at Redlands in the NEAFL, the latest in a decorated playing career, playing 23 AFL games at Carlton and Port Adelaide and a SANFL premierships with Norwood.

The 27 year-old is excited to embark on a new challenge and said he would relish the opportunity to teach a new group of players.
gee I hope he doesn't play 4ths. he will smash us!

How is he a knob? Ones are useless and the twos win by over 15 goals each week.
What you think no one notices????
Lololol

What are you on about ?

Their 1's finished 9th and their 2's finished 10th (spooners)

Their 3rds finished 4th and played finals and their 4ths won the flag.

Considering the difference bn 1's and 2's in ANY league of footy is considerable, you could quite easily have a team full of blokes who look like superstars running around in the 2's against fat blobs and then find it difficult to get a kick in the 1's the following week - happens at AFL level. The Kions 2's were pretty good this year, their seniors not so...

Considering the difference bn 1's and 2's in ANY league of footy is considerable, you could quite easily have a team full of blokes who look like superstars running around in the 2's against fat blobs and then find it difficult to get a kick in the 1's the following week - happens at AFL level. The Kions 2's were pretty good this year, their seniors not so...
are you calling me a fat blob smy???

Wow couldn't believe it to day when i was on the aflq website, With all the so called big name signings from a number of clubs who think they have won the 2015 premiership already this would have to be the biggest signing of them all for our division http://www.aflq.com.au/index.php?id=5&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=3198&tx_ttnews[backPid]=4&cHash=8cf8c99500 i would say the ipswich eagles are a good chance to improve on their 4th spot last year and the top teams like moorooka,pine rivers and logan may find most games won't be a walk in the park,even beenleigh will improve out of sight especially with tommy corless there as coach, a proven double premiership coach at yeronga a few years back and reasonably successful at kenmore and most recently an assistant role at western magpies, i would imagine he would have a good list of players he would be able to take there from around brisbane especially if the buffs open up the check book

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow couldn't believe it to day when i was on the aflq website, With all the so called big name signings from a number of clubs who think they have won the 2015 premiership already this would have to be the biggest signing of them all for our division http://www.aflq.com.au/index.php?id=5&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=3198&tx_ttnews[backPid]=4&cHash=8cf8c99500 i would say the ipswich eagles are a good chance to improve on their 4th spot last year and the top teams like moorooka,pine rivers and logan may find most games won't be a walk in the park,even beenleigh will improve out of sight especially with tommy corless there as coach, a proven double premiership coach at yeronga a few years back and reasonably successful at kenmore and most recently an assistant role at western magpies, i would imagine he would have a good list of players he would be able to take there from around brisbane especially if the buffs open up the check book

Don't forget the surfers Suns

Carrara will be hard to beat next year as they have 3 Labrador seniors and 4 neafl senior players arriving to help the so called struggling side
Carrara would have to be in the mix also with 3 Labrador seniors and 4 neafl seniors, going to be a big year by all accounts, cracking comp

Last edited:

All this pre-season talk makes for interesting reading but the Suns have confirmed who their former surfers players are. As for the rest it's the old saying 'I'll believe it when I see it...'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back