Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Elam is a violent rape enabler and promoter.

Anyone that thinks he's anything but, is probably on the same spectrum.

I don't know who this guy is or his motives but a quick glance of his website suggests he is not about men's rights rather his focus is on the issue of false claims of rape.

Personally I don't have a problem with discussing the issue of false allegations but I didn't read further, to assess if he is a promoter and enabler, as the website seemed to be designed for "weak" men with a victims mentality coming together to have a oh woe is me fest rather than being informative. Was there any specific comment Paul made that gave you that position?

What?
I linked to it.
You talking to yourself again?!
Lol using the old "talking to yourself" defence trick to backtrack and deflect again, are we?

That's the best counter-argument you've got in your arsenal, isn't it? Apart from just running away from the debate all together?

At least if you choose the latter you know the same group of obedient lap dogs will routinely rush to defend and validate your views and opinions, right? You've groomed them well.

Seriously... you have an agenda as clear as daylight when it comes to this topic and that post was emphasizing the point about a man punching a woman (while conveniently leaving out the woman's disgusting actions... probably why you used a link instead of posting the image).

You have proven twice that you don't care about the circumstances of the situation, you do care about portraying women as the victims and men as the evil perpetrators regardless of what happens and it's wrong.

PS: Sorry for making this extra longer but when are you gonna answer all of the questions that Slippery Pete has asked you?

I don't know who this guy is or his motives but a quick glance of his website suggests he is not about men's rights rather his focus is on the issue of false claims of rape.

Personally I don't have a problem with discussing the issue of false allegations but I didn't read further, to assess if he is a promoter and enabler, as the website seemed to be designed for "weak" men with a victims mentality coming together to have a oh woe is me fest rather than being informative. Was there any specific comment Paul made that gave you that position?

Kidd Vicious has posted Elam's rape fantasies a couple of times for the purpose of demonstrating who he really is, they're grotesque but if you're keen to feel sick this morning:

http://manboobz.blogspot.com.au/2010/11/paul-elams-vanishing-post-blaming-and.html

Last edited:
He didn't hijack a website. Nice lie. Also I guess you call feminists jihadists too by your logic?

Its not the fact they're MRA's that makes them jihadis. They're jihadis either way, "men's rights (to whinge)" is just their excuse - they'd pick something else like joining the Australian Defence League if they weren't MRA's.

Its a mental disorder.

Its not the fact they're MRA's that makes them jihadis. They're jihadis either way, "men's rights (to whinge)" is just their excuse - they'd pick something else like joining the Australian Defence League if they weren't MRA's.

Its a mental disorder.
ROFL and by the same logic feminism is a mental disorder and is and was set up to whinge. Also you haven't explained how they are jihadis :oops:.

Kidd Vicious has posted Elam's rape fantasies a couple of times for the purpose of demonstrating who he really is, they're grotesque but if you're keen to feel sick this morning:

http://manboobz.blogspot.com.au/2010/11/paul-elams-vanishing-post-blaming-and.html

I think we all know what he thinks about women then.

Sure we all know women (and men ) who's behaviour is disrespectful to others and themselves but to suggest that warrants being "pummelled and pumped" shows who he is. I sense he is incredibly insecure.

ROFL and by the same logic feminism is a mental disorder and is and was set up to whinge. Also you haven't explained how they are jihadis :oops:.
:drunk:

Its a mental disorder.

It's a KPI for these types.

Frightened of women, bigot, racist, naive and ignorant all seem to go hand in glove.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:drunk:

It's a KPI for these types.

Frightened of women, bigot, racist, naive and ignorant all seem to go hand in glove.
The irony of you calling anyone racist or bigoted. Not to mention there is a tenuous link at best that mens rights activists hate women.

I think we all know what he thinks about women then.

Sure we all know women (and men ) who's behaviour is disrespectful to others and themselves but to suggest that warrants being "pummelled and pumped" shows who he is. I sense he is incredibly insecure.

Worse than that he claims to be a voice for men.
Making money off insecure, lonely men via his hate site - and attempting to steal or intercept funding from real organisations.

I honestly just hope a lot of these guys let go of their bitterness. I used to have a weird attitude towards women because I thought I was entitled to all the pussy (I started watching pr0n when I was 4, it messed me up sexually for a long time), it never leads to anything good, entitlement.

I honestly just hope a lot of these guys let go of their bitterness. I used to have a weird attitude towards women because I thought I was entitled to all the pussy (I started watching pr0n when I was 4, it messed me up sexually for a long time), it never leads to anything good, entitlement.

Started watching pr0n at 4?

Jesus.

Yeah. I know.

And I thought that was normal until relatively recently.

The sad thing is in this day and age of the internet and your redtubes etc, it is actually becoming 'normal'.

Without saying too much, I have a mate who fosters kids with his wife, and I remember hearing about an 9 year old boy they had who apparently had a full on internet pr0n addiction.....with a particular keenness for the sickest s**t imaginable by all accounts.

Boggles the mind.

I think part of the whole pr0n thing is that it makes people think that everyone is having sex 24-7 and that life literally revolves around it.

And if you're a bit stupid or easily led, you think that because you re not having sex with multiple partners each day that somehow you're a failure. So you blame something else for it, cause that's what humans do when faced with personal failings (everyone does that) - and lo and behold there's an existing community of guys in the exact same situation that have already figured out the problem: its feminism guys!

I just find all this MRA stuff to be a giant case of group mass rationalisation. I don't know if Elam is the Jim Jones of the commune, but someone better start smashing that koolaid cause its getting tiring as *.

Last edited:
I think part of the whole pr0n thing is that it makes people think that everyone is having sex 24-7 and that life literally revolves around it.

And if you're a bit stupid or easily led, you think that because you re not having sex with multiple partners each day that somehow you're a failure. So you blame something else for it, cause that's what humans do when faced with personal failings (everyone does that) - and lo and behold there's an existing community of guys in the exact same situation that have already figured out the problem: its feminism guys!

I just find all this MRA stuff to be a giant case of group mass rationalisation. I don't know if Elam is the Jim Jones of the commune, but someone better start smashing that koolaid cause its getting tiring as ****.

The accessibility and range seems to be having a negative effect on both genders.
Never mind the "soft pr0n" of media.
Interesting perspective on how that impacts a young male mind :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back