Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

How is deep field "going the other way"?

Not+sure+if+pingpong+ball+or+extasy+to+girls+cup+_c769085a4950ad515c1a3f89c6d1fb21.png

What's everyone's thoughts in Wandjina in the Carbine?

Thought he's run in the Cox Plate was pretty good up against the best WFA horses in the country, only beaten 3.5 lengths and came home hard in the Guineas from the back of the field in the run before that. Obviously has to carry an extra 5.5kg than last week but is also dropping back from 2040m to 1600m. Not sure why he is listed at $10.
Just not liking him, I think i'll be on Stratum Star, nice run last start, up in class but drops 1.5, finished off nicely worth a shot

If any of you on here want to retire, just do what I've done.
Remortgage your house, borrow money off mum and dad, sell your cars....
Get all your money together, walk straight up to a bookie on the lawn and put your whole life on: SWEET IDEA race 8.
I've already booked flight s to Monaco and packed ready to fly out Monday morning.
I've got together: $673,983 @ 5.50
= $3,706,906
You don't have to be as conservative as me, put more on if you want.
It's basically free money, I love being rich now, I wish tomorrow would hurry up.
Please give up punting if you dont back this horse, because you are loosers who dont like $.
Ill chat tomorrow when im rich

Get all your money together, walk straight up to a bookie on the lawn and put your whole life on: SWEET IDEA race 8.
I've already booked flight s to Monaco and packed ready to fly out Monday morning.
= $3,706,906
It's basically free money, I love being rich now, I wish tomorrow would hurry up.
Please give up punting if you dont back this horse, because you are loosers who dont like $.
DAFUQ-you-talking-ws7ujs.gif

I know it's petty, but I've seen this a couple of times now, just for me... it's "ensure". To "insure" is to pay money as security against an unfortunate incidence, in the event of which happening you get a payout. Like when you insure your Datsun 380b for 3rd party, in case you crash into a car with value.
If you're going to be a twat, you have to be right. You picked a single meaning of the words above. There are multiple meanings and the words, as such, are interchangeable.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=ensure

Happy Trails definietly an anti-favourite :) do not rate!

Beaten relatively comfortably last 3 - have heard of excuses at all three runs. To me that suggests he is no longer good enough and is finding trouble as a result. Willing to risk he can't turn it around here.

How does it have anything to do with ability? He ran into a traffic jam in the Turnbull and never got a look in, then walked out of the barriers in the Cox Plate and was crowded up the whole time. Finding trouble like that doesn't have anything to do with being good enough or not

He was doing zig zags up in the MV straight and made up massive ground on them, think if all goes well at a flemington he's in for a massive shot, potential quinella with RR

= $3,706,906

SWEET IDEA and SOLICIT will cut each other up in the run, at the 100 they will be sitting ducks for the swoopers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

= $3,706,906

I hate losers who can't spell the word 'loser'.

Beat me to it KP.

= $3,706,906

She has had a faultless preparation.

Andrew Bensley ‏@AndrewBensley 2m2 minutes ago
.@GaiWaterhouse1 says Sweet Idea has been managing bruise to bulb of heel. Missed no work. Trotted up well today. Will be vetted on course.

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites

Must have been some serious money for Wandjina the last couple of hours. In from $11 to $6.50 on sportsbet

Everyone was listening to Racetrack Ralphy on RSN at 12:15ish obviously.

I like a few outsiders for race 1. Wandjina was one of them.

Still like startum star and tahni dancer aswel

Dont mind your Scissor Kick bet TBH, think he is the forgotten horse to some extent…

If he runs up to his absolutely massive Golden Rose run he could win for sure. Will take him for first in some Trifectas and first fours along with some others for a small % just incase Rich Enuff has had enough.

Interested to see how Deep Field performs. It's stepping into a decent Gr 2 field. It's no certainty.

Agree, i mean seeing is believing and he has been awesome but this race is a huge step up from what he has beaten. $1.55 seems poison to me, after the race it may very well be luxurious but ill be having some smaller bets on a few a big odds for values sake.

Agree, i mean seeing is believing and he has been awesome but this race is a huge step up from what he has beaten. $1.55 seems poison to me, after the race it may very well be luxurious but ill be having some smaller bets on a few a big odds for values sake.

I wouldn't say it's a huge step up, this is hardly a star field and the 2nd favourite ran in the same race as him last time

I wouldn't say it's a huge step up, this is hardly a star field and the 2nd favourite ran in the same race as him last time

As Good as TAGI has been this prep he's not the same class as Driefontein (absolutely luckless last start), Bel Sprinter or even In Cahoots, Big Money or A Time For Julia.

Group horses (some group 1 horses) here, i think its a huge step.

Not saying he can't do it at all, I'm just not diving in at $1.55.

From a speedratings point of view Chatauqua is the only horse to run a higher rating than him this time in, his performances have been on par with the likes of Lankam Rupee & others this Spring campaign.

Doesn't matter about being up in class on paper, from my point of view speed is class and he has plenty of that, he is better than these horses no doubt.

Having said that I won't be diving in at 1.55, I'm hoping he might get out on course to 1.75 + and then I might be interested, depends on how the bookies go throughout the day I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back