The Kevin McHale Cup 2014-2015 (Auction league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, just a question on the scoring system.

So you basically have 82 games per position to accumulate stats. If you leave a couple of players at say guard or centre and they do not end up playing or do not even play that day does that count as an all round 0 for that position and mean count towards your 82 games a position?

No. They have to step on the court to count towards the game total.

If you have Orlando players from the stats it is sometimes really hard to tell if they played or not

Hey guys. Happy New Year!
How's everyone going? Everyone seems to be managing their teams except for Rocco who is no show. Pity really as his team is pretty good. Rocco get on here or we'll be forced to replace you...Cameron, Heath...you guys still around?
I'm liking my team this season on the back of Jimmy Butler. Didn't see that coming!

Hey guys. Happy New Year!
How's everyone going? Everyone seems to be managing their teams except for Rocco who is no show. Pity really as his team is pretty good. Rocco get on here or we'll be forced to replace you...Cameron, Heath...you guys still around?
I'm liking my team this season on the back of Jimmy Butler. Didn't see that coming!

HNY Bug Your team is really elite man. But happy to say after chasing you down for the last month i finally have the lead! Going to be an exciting race to the finish line, a long way to go i know and still several teams in the hunt. Rocco_S you have tons of games in hand and you're so close to the lead get active dude!

Cameron, where are you? Westbrook is killing it and is on your bench!

I've got a bench of injured stars but the tussle at the top is real. Game on for the last third of the season.

How's everyone? Quiet but active?

Cameron, where are you? Westbrook is killing it and is on your bench!

I've got a bench of injured stars but the tussle at the top is real. Game on for the last third of the season.

How's everyone? Quiet but active?
I'm sweating our musical chairs game daily. Billy and Rocco getting close too now as well which is a worry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injuries are killing my late season form...can't seem to hold the top spot.
Ibaka and Lowry now joining Butler and George on the bench. Monroe hurting...oh man.
In retrospect I should have traded a big for some 3pt help earlier.
Good luck with the run in guys.

Injuries are killing my late season form...can't seem to hold the top spot.
Ibaka and Lowry now joining Butler and George on the bench. Monroe hurting...oh man.
In retrospect I should have traded a big for some 3pt help earlier.
Good luck with the run in guys.
I feel you there i have Ibaka and Lowry in the ultimate league and obviously h2h playoff time is when they both get injured. Hopefully can still beat that fkr Moo without them though i don't like my chances. Really trying to hold on to top spot for my first roto crown but a long way to go i know.

Good luck all on the last day of the season. 4 teams with a shot at the title although my team is a long shot at best...very tight for a Roto league!

Yep, congrats Deeman. Finished strong and exactly 820 games played was the difference. I made a late push on the last day into third, but Curry in a Hurry was mismanaged.

3 second placed finishes in a row Billy. That must sting.

Thanks all. Couple of guys not as attentive as they could have been, but I'll be keen to run this again next season.

Yep, congrats Deeman. Finished strong and exactly 820 games played was the difference. I made a late push on the last day into third, but Curry in a Hurry was mismanaged.

3 second placed finishes in a row Billy. That must sting.

Thanks all. Couple of guys not as attentive as they could have been, but I'll be keen to run this again next season.

Thanks Bugsy, good work running this as always i really enjoy this league and the auction. Pretty pleased to have turned around the trash that was the team i inherited 2 years ago into a championship team. Special thanks to Klay, Teague, Millsap and Oladipo for elevating their games to new levels this year. Also a big callout to Rudy the stifle tower Gobert, who has recently spoken of his love for the franchise and his desire to play out his career here which i have assured him will be possible with such a reasonable contract. And thanks of course to all the competitive guys that make this league fun, looking forward to making a run at back to back titles next year! See ya'll in the spring. :fire::rainbow:

Congratulations to the winner. I still haven't quite figured out the categories. Thank goodness we didn't play for money. Next year I will have a stronger team, with some money to actually participate in the auction. Good off season, everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back