The Kevin McHale Cup 2014-2015 (Auction league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you very much Mr Duffy for all all of your work.

Choosing guys to contract was a horrible job.

Team Contracts

Dante Exum
Larry Sanders
Nicolas Batum

Development Contracts
Chandler Parsons
Kyle Korver
Patrick Beverly
Steven Adams

Great job as always running the Auction Bugsy!!!
Pass on my thanks to Bill as well.

Out of all the leagues we do, this is still the most fun to draft.....

Jamaal Crawford is the only guy left from the team I inherited. :) Anyone want a spare three point shooting wing? I ran the numbers and I'm way overboard in threes. JR Smith and Crawford in particular are strong/weak in the wrong areas for me.

Yet again magnificent job running the auction Bugs! Easily the most time consuming! Greatly appreciated!!

And finally let's hope I go one better this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks guys, the League is set and live. It seems that our scoring will start on 29th so we miss the first day of games but all in all we did pretty well.
All contracted players are marked with a K

Thanks for all your support it's been fun, and other than Sat night when I was drunk it was a pleasure.
Have a good season boys and keep up the banter and trading!

Thanks guys, the League is set and live. It seems that our scoring will start on 29th so we miss the first day of games but all in all we did pretty well.
All contracted players are marked with a K

Thanks for all your support it's been fun, and other than Sat night when I was drunk it was a pleasure.
Have a good season boys and keep up the banter and trading!

Thanks mate.

I'm not seeing the players in any of the teams when I go to the Yahoo site. Before I saw the last year players, but all the spots are empty now. Also, this is my first time with Yahoo. Is there anything I or the other noobies need to know about setting up my starting team or making changes to the lineup?

I'm not seeing the players in any of the teams when I go to the Yahoo site. Before I saw the last year players, but all the spots are empty now. Also, this is my first time with Yahoo. Is there anything I or the other noobies need to know about setting up my starting team or making changes to the lineup?
Click on the date button so it shows 29 Oct and your team will be shown. It's a quirk with the system. Takes a day for it appear. It seems we won't be accumulating stats for 28 Oct because we started a day too late.
It's a daily league so you can move players to different roster positions with the positional tabs on the left. This can be done for dates well into the future by using that same date tab.
At the bottom of your team page there is a table that shows how many games have been played per position. This shows the max allowed and will become clearer once we get into the season.

Why am I still awake?

Have you guys ever considered putting a little money in the pot? Just wondering. In my experience, it makes the competition a lot more intense and fun, and by a quirk of the human psyche it doesn't have to be a lot of money to have this effect.

Have you guys ever considered putting a little money in the pot? Just wondering. In my experience, it makes the competition a lot more intense and fun, and by a quirk of the human psyche it doesn't have to be a lot of money to have this effect.

I'm in 2 money leagues and they are fun if run correctly but Keeper leagues and $'s are hard as they have a high drop out rate.

This one I think should stay just for fun, however I'd be up for one next year separate to this.

I'm in 2 money leagues and they are fun if run correctly but Keeper leagues and $'s are hard as they have a high drop out rate.

This one I think should stay just for fun, however I'd be up for one next year separate to this.
My experience is the opposite-the other league I've been in for 25 years, which is a money league, has almost no drop outs, except there have been two major dust ups over the years which caused people to leave. But most stay for 10 or more years. But anyway, it was just a thought.

Yeah, tough luck Nick. I actually picked up Randle in my other league, so I'm also hurting. Poor kid. What a sucky way to begin your career.

Yep agree ....playing for LA would be a sucky way to start your career.

Oh hang on you mean the leg?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back