2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TVGy2LM.jpg

Getting to my first game of the year on Monday, disappointed I wont see our best team on the pitch but interested to see who steps ups.
Does anyone know if/where there's last years jerseys for sale, cheaply?

Aren't they on 12 points from 4 games? At least Villa will be gone after 6more and we can start trying to chase them down. :p
:D

I wonder how long until the owners realize they have brought a lemon

There is a pesky thing called a salary cap as well we have don't we? So they can't just roll in and buy a title

I wonder how long until the owners realize they have brought a lemon

There is a pesky thing called a salary cap as well we have don't we? So they can't just roll in and buy a title

The City Group won't tolerate anything Heart associated with the club by seasons end that name is infected with mediocrity and can't be fixed. expect the three stooges in Munn, Didulica and JVS to be gone, as well as a massive broom to sweep through the joint to eliminate anything Heart including the away tops and most of the playing group that has hanged around e.g. (players like Hoffman, Dugandzic, Redmayne, Germano and Williams.). I'm sensing its already started with the vibe I get from the former Heart turned City supporters.

It will differently look and feel like a brand new club next season. imo

I just hope (i'm pretty sure it never will) Victory isn't bought out buy another club. As much as I'd love to see a world class marquee player bringing one in for 4 matches cause more harm than good imo. Even when we brought in Rogic last year I wasn't too sure on it.

I just hope (i'm pretty sure it never will) Victory isn't bought out buy another club. As much as I'd love to see a world class marquee player bringing one in for 4 matches cause more harm than good imo. Even when we brought in Rogic last year I wasn't too sure on it.

if we ever are bought out by a club it needs to be Olympique Lyon cause they have the chevron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like if it could help market the club better. Imagine if Liverpool bought a stake in Victory and started playing a friendly here every year or two, we'd be tapping into the 100,000 supporters who showed up for the friendlily last season.

Won't be 100% that's for sure the most if it ever happens (very unlikely) will be 65% with 35% of shares now being sold to the fans in which I have applied and payed $500 to be a share holder. :thumbsu:

Victory are oozing in stability at the moment and are thriving being "Melbourne" always have and always will be, no matter what the morons at City end up doing whether they are successful or not.

Last edited:
I'd like if it could help market the club better. Imagine if Liverpool bought a stake in Victory and started playing a friendly here every year or two, we'd be tapping into the 100,000 supporters who showed up for the friendlily last season.

No need for Liverpool to buy a stake in Victory for that to happen.

I think Victory have done well enough in Marketing itself being Melbourne and will/should continue to do so. Now that the fans have a choice of buying in to the club it should market itself as the local peoples club, up against the rich foreign oil sheikhs.

Who would you favor?

Last edited:
No need for Liverpool to buy a stake in Victory for that to happen.

I think Victory have done well enough in Marketing itself being Melbourne and will / should continue to do so. now that the fans have a choice of buying in to the club it should market itself as the local peoples club, up against the rich foreign oil sheiks.

Who would you favor?

Whatever gets the best outcome for the club. If that means sheikhs I've got no issue with that, I just want to see Victory succeed.

Whatever gets the best outcome for the club. If that means sheikhs I've got no issue with that, I just want to see Victory succeed.

I think its important for the City of Melbourne and Football in this country that at least one club remains authentic "Melbourne". Victory can succeed without any foreign investment or sheikhs. The next Generation of fans as they grow up will make sure of it, I'm already seeing it with all the kids in the stands singing cheering getting involved and enjoying themselves and there are plenty of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back