Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Who will we draft? edition

Pick 11 - Who will it be

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Dick (Sydney Swans, 19, 0 games)
Why Dick?
The 187cm defender is only 19 years old and has plenty of scope for growth.

Hahaha!
Matthew Dick (Sydney Swans, 19, 0 games)
Why Dick?
The 187cm defender has the capacity to break the lines with his electrifying pace and can burst through the middle. In a further plus, he is only 19 years old and has plenty of scope for growth.

Am i the only one who's bored from the constant circle jerking over Pickett, utensil, Weller, Duggin and Ahern?

These days i'm more interested in who we're taking with our 2nd pick.

Your spot on Dark Sharks whoever we get with our first pick will be a good player . However it's who we pick up with our second and third rounders that will define our draft.

Our last few drafts post Gaff. Darling and Lycett has been pretty unproductive and we really need to get this particular draft right . You can get away with one bad draft and maybe a second bit if you have three mediocre to poor drafts in a row the your destened for a sustained period of constantly finishing middle of the table ie RICHMOND .

Am i the only one who's bored from the constant circle jerking over Pickett, utensil, Weller, Duggin and Ahern?

Who would you take at 2? It's amazing how little over a month ago we were talking about Pickett at 1st & Cockatoo at 2nd. I'd still like the look of Garlett but doubt he will be there at our 2nd.

Who would you take at 2? It's amazing how little over a month ago we were talking about Pickett at 1st & Cockatoo at 2nd. I'd still like the look of Garlett but doubt he will be there at our 2nd.
Cavka, Miller, Maynard, Cunico, Ellis, Hammelman, Smith, Marcov should all be around the 30 mark. So second rounder should be another mid with potential.

Wish we had a better second round pick

Agreed. We will get a good player with our first pick whatever happens.

It's our second pick that will define how successful a draft it is for us.

i wanted Menadue but he seems to be rising pretty fast.Not that keen on garlett,we have Karpany and newman for small mids.Gore could be a good pick up,maynard maybe a slider like nelson or maybe blakey
and with our 3rd I want markov or a KPF/ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i wanted Menadue but he seems to be rising pretty fast.Not that keen on garlett,we have Karpany and newman for small mids.Gore could be a good pick up,maynard maybe a slider like nelson or maybe blakey
and with our 3rd I want markov or a KPF/ruck
I was pretty keen on us taking Blakely but have since heard his disposal is a let down.

As long as it's a balanced package. 2010 with Darls, Gaff and Lycett was ridiculously good as we addressed literally 3 different areas. 4 If you include Gov.

If we don't stuff the packaging up we should be sweet.

Duggin + Menadue/Marcov
Cockatoo + Rainbow etc etc

We know that we'll be grabbing a player from that poll with our first, assuming there is no sliders. But the 2nd pick is going to hold major weight in deciding if this was a successful draft or not. Waterman is already a freeby.

Please don't let this be another Terry Wallace 2004 moment

022012_0334_DreamTeamMu13.png

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...e-national-draft/story-fnia6ojc-1227108439819

Newton, who quit the Power last week in search of greater opportunities and a longer contract, is understood to be close to agreeing terms with a new club.

He hopes to have a deal in place within days.

Newton, 22, politely declined to reveal which club he was dealing with but his manager Colin Young told The Advertiser “we’re pretty confident he will get picked up’’.

“We’ve had good conversations with a club and we’d hope to have something in place by mid next week,’’ Young said.

Wonder if it's us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back