Post No. 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 5, 2000
Adelaide
Yeh, I get post No.1

Come on Crows supporters. We don't have a forum on the AFC web page anymore so lets make this the place for Crows supporters to come & gloat, cheer, whinge & complain.

What do you think of the Coach?
How did we trade?
How will we go in the draft?
Will we improve next year or will we continue to slide?

G'day Drakey

I've just stumbled on this site so its good to be in from the start.

Like everyone else I think the coach is a bit of a problem but hopefully he'll adjust better to the club and players this year. I'm really happy to get Bode. Every time I've seen him play he's impressed with his pace and balance. I can't remember seeing Hewitt play but North supporters seem to rate him highly. If he can kick 40+ goals this year at FF and leave Welshy and co. to scout a bit I think our whole forward setup will look a lot more structured.

Spogs

Nice to have you on board Spogs. This is a great site & you will certainly get different perspectives on footy here.

I must admitt that I havn't seen a lot of Bode (he did play for the evil ones after all) but I have heard good wraps on him. I gather that staying fit will be his main problem.

As for Hewitt, again I havn't seen much of him (he was the guy that put the tackle on Rehn in the North game at the MCG in 98), but North supporters on the boards here rate him very highly.

We certainly need to do something with our forward line. Up until the last few rounds last season we were in the top 3 or 4 for forward 50 entries so our conversion rate sucked.

I am looking forward to seeing a fit Ian Perrie next year. I thought he really looked the goods until he did his shoulder.

Small bump.:eek:

I bumped this out of curiosity, I didnt know that the Club actually had a forum on its homepage ie AFC.com.au

Did anyone post on there? Why did it shut down? I presume liability, defamation and the resources needed to maintain it were the chief reasons.

I couldnt imagine a lot of the topics and posts discussed today could be made on the actual board itself.

how much lamer was the interwebz back then? no gifs. no know it all legends in their own minds cutting everyone down whilst simultaneously contributing nothing. just 3 homosapiens on dial up stoked to contact other like minded homo sapiens in the depths of cyberspace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small bump.:eek:

I bumped this out of curiosity, I didnt know that the Club actually had a forum on its homepage ie AFC.com.au

Did anyone post on there? Why did it shut down? I presume liability, defamation and the resources needed to maintain it were the chief reasons.

I couldnt imagine a lot of the topics and posts discussed today could be made on the actual board itself.
Yeah they did, but it disappeared the year Telstra took over all websites. I remember there was someone called Jenny who slated everything the club did. Can't have been jenny61_99 I guess.

Yeah they did, but it disappeared the year Telstra took over all websites. I remember there was someone called Jenny who slated everything the club did. Can't have been jenny61_99 I guess.
Would have been cheer squad Jenny. Seems to have a finger in every pot..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back