2014 Non Eagles Discussions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10849853_969340913080692_5910317241313041624_n.jpg
Lol @ matt fyfe

As well as the obvious other slight flaw

Apparently as I was told many times, Freo simply had to 'show up' to win this years flag..

Too bad the AFL has the straight sets rule in finals:rolleyes:

I don't like the idea of a club coming out public and saying they are hunting a particular player - especially one year in to a career. It is probably the crows trying to change a bit and appear to be more ruthless, something that we appear to lack as well. Still it doesn't sit right with me.

Well if they want to take advantage of players wanting to come home they can't bitch and moan when they ask to leave

In fairness to Adelaide they have also lost their fair share of go home players in recent years so probably due to get one back

If there was an award for biggest career decision screw up over this off season Kyle Hardingham would have to be right up there. I was under the impression he was offered a contract for 2015 with Essendon but decided to seek a trade because the drug scandal had worn him down. He didn't get traded for or picked up in the ND/RD. The kicker is that he's decided to sign next year with Essendon's VFL team...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...n-schroder-signs/story-fngnvog3-1227151254537

Ahh good old Carlton fans, always good for a laugh with their delusion

I will bet the Sydney Opera House on Carlton finishing ahead of West Coast next season, we are nothing special yet, but very confident our list has a bigger upside then the Weagles.

If any team is going to tumble into bottom 4 waters next season, its West Coast, in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh good old Carlton fans, always good for a laugh with their delusion
It seems a lot of people dont rate us next year. Now I know we wont be challenging for a flag but I dont see how a team that is relatively young and had no major personnel losses is going to fall to the bottom 4

It seems a lot of people dont rate us next year. Now I know we wont be challenging for a flag but I dont see how a team that is relatively young and had no major personnel losses is going to fall to the bottom 4

The only way we finish bottom 4 is if we are decimated with injuries

For me the real question is, given that our window is realistically around 2017-2018, how do we manage our list in 2015/2016 such that we give time to young players who might be difference makers in a few years while also still putting a strong enough team on the field that we actually feel like we're a chance at some of the tougher games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back