YTD 40-32-1 +4.2685

Rams -3.5 @ $1.952
Chiefs -10 @ $1.934
Browns/Bengals UNDER 44 @ $1.952
Bills +5.5 @ $1.952 (x1.5)
Falcons +2.5 @ $2.06
Chargers +4.5 @ $1.909
Titans +2 @ $1.934 (x.5)

I reckon. I checked it when I got up and it was even, heading into overtime. Marked it down as a loss on my spreadsheet. Had another look as I got to work and I was so surprised.
Haha, I thought I had mine as -6.5 and marked it a loss too. Took me really far too long to work out why my balances didn't line up

Jump on Tampa Bay if you can now ($3.05 the best i could find on Sportingbet) vs Carolina…

Cam Newton injured in car accident

Last edited:
Jump on Tampa Bay if you can now ($3.05 the best i could find on Sportingbet) vs Carolina…

Cam Newton injured in car accident

i have 4 figures on tampa bay, newton likely not to play. waiting for the release of a new market on this game and bet on the panthers equal to my total stake. free monies if bucs win! yay!

Dallas +3.5 @ $1.86
San Francisco +9.5 @ $ 1.86
Minnesota +7.5 @ $1.91
Bengals/Browns UNDER 44 @ $1.91
Packers/Bills UNDER 49 @ $1.91

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying some system picks from my 6 day trial of the Betlabs software this weekend. Hopefully they work out for me. The systems I'm using have been on a hot streak over the last two weeks so hopefully there's still some profit left to go around!

Game lines:

Minnesota +6 @ $1.87
Kansas City +3 @ $1.80

First half lines:

Minnesota +3.5 (1H) @ $1.87
Kansas City +1.5 (1H) @ $1.87

Over/under:

Chicago/Detroit OVER 44 @ $1.91
NY Jets/New England OVER 46.5 @ $1.91
Tampa Bay/Green Bay OVER 49 @ $1.91

Trying some system picks from my 6 day trial of the Betlabs software this weekend. Hopefully they work out for me. The systems I'm using have been on a hot streak over the last two weeks so hopefully there's still some profit left to go around!

Game lines:

Minnesota +6 @ $1.87
Kansas City +3 @ $1.80

First half lines:

Minnesota +3.5 (1H) @ $1.87
Kansas City +1.5 (1H) @ $1.87

Over/under:

Chicago/Detroit OVER 44 @ $1.91
NY Jets/New England OVER 46.5 @ $1.91
Tampa Bay/Green Bay OVER 49 @ $1.91
Go Viks! Otherwise ouch! Bad luck mate :(

Go Viks! Otherwise ouch! Bad luck mate :(

Yep. Not bothered really, broke even with the NBA system I'm using. I don't know what I was thinking, neither of those games were ever going to go over ... lol.

Some interesting betting for week 17....Saints v Tampa bay.

Tampa bay lose they are guaranteed of the number pick 1 in the NFL draft.

SD v KC...SD win and they are into the play-offs.KC will be playing without their starting QB.

Titans v texans...titans can claim number 1 pick in draft if they lose and buccaneers win.

Some interesting betting for week 17....Saints v Tampa bay.

Tampa bay lose they are guaranteed of the number pick 1 in the NFL draft.

SD v KC...SD win and they are into the play-offs.KC will be playing without their starting QB.

Titans v texans...titans can claim number 1 pick in draft if they lose and buccaneers win.

Not gonna get sucked into that one. If anything I'm putting money on KC. Vegas will be all over this, watch the money pour in for SD. From what I've heard Chase Daniel isn't too bad.

Going to be an interesting week.. Still not sure what my picks will be.

What time will you be posting your picks?

Not sure I'll be putting money on anything at this stage.

Part of me wants to kick back tomorrow morning, watch the Texans and not have to worry about NFL betting until the playoffs. The other part wants to get behind Green Bay -7, Indianapolis -7 and New England/Buffalo UNDER the total OR tinker with some first half plays.

Decisions decisions decisions....

Part of me wants to kick back tomorrow morning, watch the Texans and not have to worry about NFL betting until the playoffs. The other part wants to get behind Green Bay -7, Indianapolis -7 and New England/Buffalo UNDER the total OR tinker with some first half plays.

Texans are still a small chance of making the play-offs,I'm going to have a small play on them at -6.0 1st half.

Panthers v falcons u48, IMO this game will be ugly.

Steelers at home should cover the -3.5 IMO too.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu. Would have gone 3-0. :confused::confused::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back