Drafts Gone By - I was Wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

2012: Wanted a Wines and Mayes combo with 5/6, was happy with Macrae and content/ok with Stringer
2013: Really wanted Aish, thought he was the best midfielder in the draft and a safe bet to be a 250 game player, was pretty pissed we took Bonti over him

Early days yet but I'd take Macrae, Stringer and Bonts over Wines, Mayes and Aish.
Macrae = Wines
Stringer > Mayes
Bonti > Aish

2012: Wanted a Wines and Mayes combo with 5/6, was happy with Macrae and content/ok with Stringer
2013: Really wanted Aish, thought he was the best midfielder in the draft and a safe bet to be a 250 game player, was pretty pissed we took Bonti over him

Early days yet but I'd take Macrae, Stringer and Bonts over Wines, Mayes and Aish.
Macrae = Wines
Stringer > Mayes
Bonti > Aish

I was filthy we overlooked Scharenberg for Bonts.

Bloody insane.

I've probably already mentioned it in this thread, but I was filthy that we passed over Kade Kolodjashnij.

I'd still be stoked to add KK to the list (almost-go-home factor?), but let it be another reason why I should never be trusted with drafting/list management decisions.

I've probably already mentioned it in this thread, but I was filthy that we passed over Kade Kolodjashnij.

I'd still be stoked to add KK to the list (almost-go-home factor?), but let it be another reason why I should never be trusted with drafting/list management decisions.
Kk is a beast and may end up as good as Bonti IMO. J mac should be all over him. Exactly what we need

DamienMcCormack thought he was gonna be the next thing 2 years later seen him working in a bank in southland. Lol

DamienMcCormack thought he was gonna be the next thing 2 years later seen him working in a bank in southland. Lol
I actually thought he'd lockdown a back pocket for us. Had a few tricks, just never developed as much as we'd like

Remove this Banner Ad

Back