2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

15,000 of them?

Not that many, but rumours have been Pratts were very generous in getting their membership above 50k a couple of years ago

Is this why I get the gag ball ads all the time ?
For me it is dating websites. Have to love the internet knows how to kick you whilst you are down. Facebook did it to me last week with the whole "do you know" this person thing. it was my exgirlfriend making out with her new boyfriend.

Is this why I get the gag ball ads all the time ?

Exactly.
You'd be horrified to know how your online activity is used.
eg. if you search for a SUV online it will get pinged to Toyota, Holden etc and you'll be marketed on that very thing over the next few weeks.
It gets to the point where a composite of you will be created and used by many organisations, and they pay for it. They'll be able to work out if you're married, kids, they'll have a fair idea of what you're worth (by the stuff you buy) where you travel and it goes on and on. Forget privacy laws, this is all done by combining everything you do, chucked into multi algorithms that will screen you down to a composite that will be so close to you it's not funny.

And Hawks are on 62,027?

Havent they only been selling a couple hundred every day? Does that mean we could overtake them tomorrow? :eek:
Imagine if we won the flag this year.:eek:
Next year Rich>>>Coll..:p:D

This (below) i wrote yesterday;
Sunday March the 1st (Family Day) is supposed to be the first day of the price rise but the conversation i had with the membership dept has me thinking that the rise won’t occur on Sunday but come Monday 2nd of March 100% it will go up...
That would be a wise move by the Club.

Exactly.
You'd be horrified to know how your online activity is used.
eg. if you search for a SUV online it will get pinged to Toyota, Holden etc and you'll be marketed on that very thing over the next few weeks.
It gets to the point where a composite of you will be created and used by many organisations, and they pay for it. They'll be able to work out if you're married, kids, they'll have a fair idea of what you're worth (by the stuff you buy) where you travel and it goes on and on. Forget privacy laws, this is all done by combining everything you do, chucked into multi algorithms that will screen you down to a composite that will be so close to you it's not funny.

You're not wrong. Even my computer knows I like asian chicks.

Scary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me it is dating websites. Have to love the internet knows how to kick you whilst you are down. Facebook did it to me last week with the whole "do you know" this person thing. it was my exgirlfriend making out with her new boyfriend.
Haha she actually put herself making out with her new bf as a display photo? Haha what a ****

Blues are in trouble no matter what way you cut it

Club needs to stop looking for rich old bastards to make them successful, and do it themselves for once

Stop downloading gay pr0n
Waiting for the victory fans to tell you to stop downloading gay pr0n
dont even download gay pr0n.... they must be desperate to convert me to their gayfest, is their a way i can click a thing that says i dont like this ad or remove this ad???

dont even download gay pr0n.... they must be desperate to convert me to their gayfest, is their a way i can click a thing that says i dont like this ad or remove this ad???

Ad blockerAd blocker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back