2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

The price rise is nothing. You would hope the rate doesn't drop much from 500 per day. Would look pretty silly everyone rushing to save $10 over a whole season

The price rise is nothing. You would hope the rate doesn't drop much from 500 per day. Would look pretty silly everyone rushing to save $10 over a whole season

There's actually been a lot of study on how price expectation does influence purchasing decisions

A classic is Boxing Day sales. People expected big discounted (real or perceived) at the sales, so they delayed purchasing decisions till after Christmas.

The counter is health insurance. With the single date for rate increases, how many people do you think lock in their insurance before that cut off date, even though their price difference is often minimal for first time insurers?

People often react to the notion that if they don't act by a certain time they will miss out, even if what they are missing is minimal.

All right everyone, time to stop making fun of Carlton and start on the Hawks.

mIND0KE.png

Good on you for letting the slaves keep their phones these days.
Or is that just further psychological torture (them thinking they are just a 000 from freedom)?
000 and 911 are banned punishable by death if used

I heard on the Podcast that there's no cap on membership this year

BIG NEWS PEOPLES!!!!!

The 5in5 campaign over at former big 4 club Novonorf has hit 1,068!!! Yes it took 12 working days, but the Blues have finally hit their week one target. Unfortunately they now need to hit 303 new members a day, but it could happen......

As for the head to head...

Carlton: 2,568
RICHMOND: 7,340

Nearly at the point of outselling them 3:1 for the duration of the promo

Maybe they should be looking at Launceston when the Hawks leave...

BIG NEWS PEOPLES!!!!!

The 5in5 campaign over at former big 4 club Novonorf has hit 1,068!!! Yes it took 12 working days, but the Blues have finally hit their week one target. Unfortunately they now need to hit 303 new members a day, but it could happen......

As for the head to head...

Carlton: 2,568
RICHMOND: 7,340

Nearly at the point of outselling them 3:1 for the duration of the promo

Maybe they should be looking at Launceston when the Hawks leave...
Please continue your support for this very worthy project.
A lol a day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 113157

Found this article a complete laugh this morning!

Lucky they are turning the outside of the G blue, may just remind me it is their home game,
As inside the G will be yellow and black out numbering the pricks as per usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gee the Blues are good for a laugh this off season. Ever tried to light something in a dark (navy) blue? May as well not bother.

I think this Carlton bashing has just gone too far!

I'm actually a little worried about the Blues. No members, crap list. They've just lost any semblance of their former 'Big 4' selves.

I'd like to propose a World Vision 40-Hour Famine style campaign, to raise money for Carlton. We could sponsor-a-Carlton-member, like having a sponsor child. Or some sort of benefit concert? Perhaps we could band together with some of the other comparatively-larger Melbourne clubs like North, and do a bit of a tin rattle. We could name it 'Coins for Carlton', or 'Bail out the Blues'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back