No Oppo Supporters The TAN 17 - CAPTAIN BLOOD'S SHRINE [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went there a few months ago, I had a Capricoissa but I added hot Salami to it. It was a nice Pizza but best in the world? Not sure it was the best I've had in Melbourne.
I don't know where his original restaurant is but he's won a few competitions world wide. I think it's an acquired taste, as the base is very light.

Dane swan is lucky he can play footy, because I'm not sure he'd be much good at anything else

Oh and yes I still watch the footy show, so go **** yourself
You're really watching the Footy show?
You-Are-Really-Dumb-Antoine-Dodson-Gif.gif

:D

My apologies in advance for this rant.

People wonder why it took so long for Australia to get to host the cricket world cup again. Finally we get to host the tournament 23 years after last hosting it, in the five tournaments since Aust has won 3, runner-up once and bowed out in the semi final the other. On performances we have been due the honor of hosting for a while. So now it's here.

Thurs: playing in the semi final at the SCG - The Sydney morning herald has no mention of cricket at all in the back 5 pages!! Friday having won the semi in dominant fashion. The SMH has no mention of cricket on the back 7 pages!! Embarrassing. I don't know what the Melbourne papers are like. All I can say is thank F#ck the tribunal is coming back until after the final.

Rant over!!

EDIT - I also hate just having the back 6 pages on Rugby League. The price of living in Sydney.....
They go to print around 7pm these days.
Due to costs they don't print late like they used to.
So now they try and get you to go the website.
It'll only get worse.

Last edited:
Speaking of heading out for tea tonight were going to one of my favorites, will post link and highly reccommend if any of you guys are in SA
http://www.latombola.com.au/. Not only great food but the old bloke who runs it is a top bloke with some of the best service ive ever had, so looking forward to tea im dribbling on myself :)
Dribbling from where?

I don't know where his original restaurant is but he's won a few competitions world wide. I think it's an acquired taste, as the base is very light.
I think there's one in Coburg, or out that way somewhere. It was a fantastic Pizza but if I had a choice I'd pick Topolinos in St Kilda over this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there's one in Coburg, or out that way somewhere. It was a fantastic Pizza but if I had a choice I'd pick Topolinos in St Kilda over this one.
Depends if you like the traditional Italian pizza with thin base and only a few high quality ingredients, or the more Australian versions which are bigger and have more toppings.
I love the traditional ones with sparse toppings so if you are in StKilda I would go to I Carusi II or Itali.co
The bunga bunga pizza at Itali.co even won an Age best pizza of the year award
Rococo is always amazing too, not just for pizza, but everything there is good

Depends if you like the traditional Italian pizza with thin base and only a few high quality ingredients, or the more Australian versions which are bigger and have more toppings.
I love the traditional ones with sparse toppings so if you are in StKilda I would go to I Carusi II or Itali.co
The bunga bunga pizza at Itali.co even won an Age best pizza of the year award
Rococo is always amazing too, not just for pizza, but everything there is good
Lately I've been going for the traditional type that you mentioned there. A place opened in Williamstown a while back that makes that type of Pizza, the dough is fantastic. I'll make a note of the ones you've mentioned and check them out.

Lately I've been going for the traditional type that you mentioned there. A place opened in Williamstown a while back that makes that type of Pizza, the dough is fantastic. I'll make a note of the ones you've mentioned and check them out.
The original I Carusi is in Brunswick East if that's easier for you, may not be, but depends which side of the city you go more often

Yeah. It's pretty good.
Only thing is that you will smell like BBQ once you walk out.
Recommend Pork Belly meat.
A mate went to one the other week near or on Little Lonsdale st near Elizabeth st. He was raving about it, he had scallops Ox Tongue and Lamb. Might go next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back