Game Day Rnd 4 Dogs V Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I just don't understand our midfield today. We have a better midfield than they do, by far. Players like Jong and Picken have played their best ever games against the likes of Dangerfield, Sloane, Thompson and Smith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive been a Crows supporter since they came into the AFL. I have been a member for every year except for 2013 and 2014.
I know where my heart is. Difference is I want my club to be the best in the AFL. You think a good supporter is one who doesnt question and believes everything you are fed.

Please provide evidence where I have ever said that.

I just don't understand our midfield today. We have a better midfield than they do, by far. Players like Jong and Picken have played their best ever games against the likes of Dangerfield, Sloane, Thompson and Smith.

You see the thing is, our midfield is horribly and ridiculously overrated. I've been saying it for years.

Anyone thought maybe Phil has left players in there positions to teach them lessons? He doesn't seem like one to be worried about wins and losses or scoreboards at the moment. Game style and commitment seems more important to him.

Anyone thought that Phil is full of s**t?

Just a thought.

Just flicked on the TV after listening to the first 3 quarters on radio.

* me sideways, is Channel 7 now showing Bulldogs TV? Five minutes of commentary and I'm not sure we're even out there.

And Danny Frawley - * you. We spanked your miserable club in 1997. Get over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back