Game Day Round 8: Port Adelaide V Richmond @ Adelaide Oval - Sunday 4.40pm, 24/05/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backline flooding...Plough was 10 years ahead of his time!

On another note, poor form from those port scumbags for booing Vickery off
Trash fans. We're where these campaigners when port sucked sick

These commentators are ******* awful, some of the comments lead me to believe that they know nothing about the club and they're simply going by stereotypes that are peddled around in the media.

Going to cancel my foxtel subscription if they don't introduce a 'mute commentary' option. Serious.
Ever heard of the mute button.

Port probably the easiest team to coach against at the moment. But their big strength is still our biggest weakness, so for now #GoDimma

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at Port having a massive sook at Grimes pushing a winded player whilst 30,000 of their fans boo Vickery after he sustains a serious injury
The same way of thinking as a playground bully. Pretty impressive for port fans actually, with the emotional range of a teaspoon.

Commentaters must have an orgy organized with the port guys so they want them to win so their happy, in order to maximize the jizz on offer

1) love the pressure by our boys

2) love the black sash

3) love my home brew I'm drinking

4) every port fan who booed a guy going off with a serious knee injury is nothing more than a pathetic scum bag

That half of footy is something that I've wanted to see for a long time. When a team makes a charge at us our usual reaction is to fold and let them run over the top. Tonight so far we've been able to stand up to it and even better we've been able to counter attack against it and open up a decent lead at half time. The start of the 3rd quarter is going to be intersting, as Port will no doubt have another crack at us and look to get the crowd involved, we need to stand form and absorb the pressure early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back