Matchday 38

Who is being relegated, and who will replace them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

CFx2A7sWoAE7vQH.jpg:large

This is definitely a gaffer killing game. Honestly thought Rodgers would survive, but this battering is going to have dire repurcussions.

Goals, goals, everywhere, but not at the two important games.

I'm so chilled right now. No pressure at all. The team is getting the job done. 40+ points and 14th, heck yes. I have work in the morning, and I still get the feeling I'll be fresh.

Also, that new kit of ours looks really crisp on the pitch. Just something about an all blue kit with white numbers. Even the gold goes alright.

All is well. Carry on. That includes all you other guys as well. Let the good times roll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sack Rodgers s**t is pissing me off. He has earned the right to another season and as if Ancelotti or Klopp would come here

I'm so chilled right now. No pressure at all. The team is getting the job done. 40+ points and 14th, heck yes. I have work in the morning, and I still get the feeling I'll be fresh.

Also, that new kit of ours looks really crisp on the pitch. Just something about an all blue kit with white numbers. Even the gold goes alright.

All is well. Carry on. That includes all you other guys as well. Let the good times roll.
14th. Whoda HELL woulda thunk it?

Havent actually seen our game at all. Have it recorded so I'll watch it festively tomorrow nighr after work :)

Back