Premier Lg EPL Matchday 38 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Spurs are in the best position to relegate Leeds. Still a chance to make Europe, so they will play their strongest lineup. Bournemouth are on the beach, so can see Everton winning that match, which will relegate both Leeds and Leicester.
Everton could draw which opens it up for the foxes. We’re definitely done.

Everton could draw which opens it up for the foxes. We’re definitely done.
I guess I just see Everton as the favourite but football isn’t played on paper. Going to be an interesting final day of the season.

Last edited:
Europa League it is for us. We probably go in as favourites to win that.

Wonder what kind of side we put out now that 4th is gone and that we cant drop out of 5th either.

Provided Sevilla are in the CL and don’t drop into the Europa League in December. If that happens, you are pretty much screwed. :p

Spurs are in the best position to relegate Leeds. Still a chance to make Europe, so they will play their strongest lineup. Bournemouth are on the beach, so can see Everton winning that match, which will relegate both Leeds and Leicester.
So much power.
Win and relegate Elmer. Lose and could relegate Brades.

Just don’t want 7th :cryv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello $19.99 BeIn (TM) subscription per month Season 23/24......
Yep that’s where it’s a real s**t. I can say now I won’t get it but unless some other service picks it up (come on Optus) I’ll probably pay the $200 a season. Has four leagues I follow in some way.

Yep that’s where it’s a real s**t. I can say now I won’t get it but unless some other service picks it up (come on Optus) I’ll probably pay the $200 a season. Has four leagues I follow in some way.

I'm sure SM would be happy to share a Bein sub with Leeds fans on here.

Mate, Spurs are playing like busted ars*holes which is appropriate because the club is run by a massive ars*hole.

The players have absolutely no interest in playing the Farmer's League and travelling to the likes of Bosnia on a Thursday night to play in front to 5000 people. We won't beat Leeds. In fact, I expect to get turned over. We are the easiest club in Europe to play against and have no interest in winning.

So much power.
Win and relegate Elmer. Lose and could relegate Brades.

Just don’t want 7th :cryv1:

Nor do the players.

Leeds win 3-1 or 4-1. Kane will score his obligatory goal because he is Harry Kane and is a professional. But it's the 10 other clowns playing with him that are the issue.

Surely iFollow will show a decent chunk of your games.

Surely iFollow will show a decent chunk of your games.
Wasn’t even aware Leeds had ifollow. That’s good to know. Still want access to German and Italian and other games in the Champ. Don’t used to record/watch odd game here and there plus the highlights shows.

Wasn’t even aware Leeds had ifollow. That’s good to know. Still want access to German and Italian and other games in the Champ. Don’t used to record/watch odd game here and there plus the highlights shows.
Every club in the EFL does, it has all games other than those televised which I suppose might be a few for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back