Taylor Walker vs Jeremy Cameron

If you could get either one, who would you recruit?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone ever been as good/better than they were previously, after doing a knee?

I'll take Cameron please.

I bet you Cameronites wish you could change your vote eh?;)
1 Swallow (sic) a summer does not make but less than a year after returning from a knee recon and leading his club for the first time Tex finished with 15 marks [7 in the first term], 22 disposals, 6 goals and 3 Brownlow Votes:p.

Cameron is a bit more nimble and is better closer to goal.

Tex is a better kick from further out.

Both of them can take a contested mark but go about it in different ways. Tex will use his body more but Cameron is good at reading the play and getting his opponent out of position.

I'm going with Tex purely cause he has the runs on the board.

Big Texas.. reason he is rated highly in Adelaide.. stood up today against a solid team and looked the goods.. would love him in a tigers jumper..

Bit of a hard one.. comparing two different players at different stages of their careers. I've said Walker purely because he could slot in and be a leader at the club straight up, but can see why some chose Cameron due to age/future etc.

I bet you Cameronites wish you could change your vote eh?;)
1 Swallow (sic) a summer does not make but less than a year after returning from a knee recon and leading his club for the first time Tex finished with 15 marks [7 in the first term], 22 disposals, 6 goals and 3 Brownlow Votes:p.
One swallow does not a summer make. And yet you're using one game of Walker's to justify him being better than Cameron.

:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One swallow does not a summer make. And yet you're using one game of Walker's to justify him being better than Cameron.

:drunk:

It's hardly one game. He has previously shown consistent form that put him in the top bracket of key forwards in the league, then he severely injured his knee. This game just signifies that he's still physically capable of doing what he was already doing consistently before the injury.

It's hardly one game. He has previously shown consistent form that put him in the top bracket of key forwards in the league, then he severely injured his knee. This game just signifies that he's still physically capable of doing what he was already doing consistently before the injury.
Check the post I quoted, which was all I was responding too. Cameron has also shown consistent form that put him in the top bracket of key forwards in the league.

For what it's worth, I think they're about equal all things considered, which is why I'm not engaging in the debate. That and it's the polls board, the most nonsensical board on BF.

Check the post I quoted, which was all I was responding too. Cameron has also shown consistent form that put him in the top bracket of key forwards in the league.

For what it's worth, I think they're about equal all things considered, which is why I'm not engaging in the debate. That and it's the polls board, the most nonsensical board on BF.

The most factually correct statement in this thread.

Cameron is three goals up after seven games.

But its still hard to gauge as Walker only played against last years wooden spooners and Cameron played against this years wooden spooners.

LOL @ all the Walker votes.

Since when does anyone on here rate him? Put him in a poll and all of a sudden he is the "closest thing to Carey?"

Cameron every day of the week. Will be a superstar.
People all of a sudden rate him after his 2012 season. You know where he kicked 63 goals from 19 games.

Seems your underselling him.

Walker has had his failings this year in big games but Jeremy Cameron played perhaps the worst preliminary final you could imagine for a player of his arrogance and skill.

Guaranteed he sleeps with the lights on from now on.

I'd go Walker because of how well he plays around the ground. Just love the way he plays.

Back