No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 21 - WHAT THE TUCK?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfft Frankston, I was to upper class for that place mate in sunshine. I used to go to the Horizon nightclub, that also had a rotating floor. Was a great place till someone stabbed another bloke with a screw driver. :p
Back in my day I had The Sandbelt, Transformers, Darbys, The Forresters Arms and the Rosstown Hotel after the dinner patrons has left used to be a great night and the best thing about all these was it used to take me no more than 10 minutes to get home from either venue.

Back in my day I had The Sandbelt, Transformers, Darbys, The Forresters Arms and the Rosstown Hotel after the dinner patrons has left used to be a great night and the best thing about all these was it used to take me no more than 10 minutes to get home from either venue.

You know that you're old when you say "Back in my day"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know you old when your 12 and 10 year olds ask you if you had or did such and such in the ' olden days ' just like we use too with our parents.

Have they asked you if you used Morse codes to communicate? How much was postage stamps for carrier pigeons?

You know you old when your 12 and 10 year olds ask you if you had or did such and such in the ' olden days ' just like we use too with our parents.
You know you're old when the cops look young. And when people stand up for you on public transport.

Hey RichoLedio have you noticed the guy from the haggle co adds looks like a young Andrew Demetriou? Im not buying anything from there now for sure, shits probably full of drugs then will dob me in when its done :D
By a n rug from there, and brand new vaccum, then see what comes out, you might be surprised...

Just hope its not dandruff from his last head shaking adds

:oops: Screenshot mods, didn't quote em

824858cddaa4c31c6fa2fd33ce97deaa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back