No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

279c23a661f69a4fb0615840e99837e0.jpg

Come back when your team can beat a decent side pal #softdraw
tHxwK.gif

This here proves exactly why James Hird is a flog. #sackhird #lolhird #givehirdthebird #loldons
View attachment 149542
Yep, saw Hird do a little grin when walking out for the memorial. Then tried to look serious. Tried to cover his tracks. Don't know if it was a rueful smile for having lost so badly but certainly not a good look.

Yep, saw Hird do a little grin when walking out for the memorial. Then tried to look serious. Tried to cover his tracks. Don't know if it was a rueful smile for having lost so badly but certainly not a good look.
pretty sure I saw Pendlebury and Mitchell or someone have a little laugh before the circle on Friday night

It's all about Albert

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sooo, Fremantle are allowed to have an ugly and scrappy game against a low placed interstate team in wet weather, but Richmond are not allowed to do the same against an interstate team with like 16 top 10 picks?
You should know better. Also, I'm stealing this quote for the main board. :p

Being a bit harsh here, rueful smile, nothing sinister and I can't stand Jimmy.

No clubs fans rag up so quickly as the Essendon fans.
Got the wife in a wiz and just fueling the fire with every can I drink.
I mentioned I'm going drink a can for every goal st kikda kicked and then start on the amount they kicked more that the Drugos , I hope you are on the piss Tigerforlife78 I may need some support later on .
And please Equus don't ban me if I get a little messy. Everyone should be afforded 2 free passes tonight .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back