A League Offseason Talk 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

We signed 18yo Southampton and Chelsea youth player George Mells. Has played underage football for the Joeys and also Greece.

hagi-gligor_e15bw8nt7cm2137jw48jhxmab.jpg

what a shithouse shirt. looks incomplete
Is that really their kit for this season? That is horrible.

Jamie Maclaren is a great signing for the Roar. Apparently almost every east coast side was after him and he was very heavily linked to a move to either Melbourne side a few weeks ago.

City signed ex Toon (and Fulham) man Aaron Hughes joined City on a 1 year deal I think.

Some talk Mooy could be on his way to Europe if an offer comes in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne City have announced the signing of Michael Zullo on a one year deal. Putting together a pretty good defence for this season imo.

Your trialling Kofi Danning too :eek:

And Iain Ramsey - I'd have both to be honest but I'm sure Miller will make the right decision. We could use the players though! :D

And Iain Ramsey - I'd have both to be honest but I'm sure Miller will make the right decision. We could use the players though! :D
You might need players but you certainly don't need Iain Ramsey, I would hesitate to even call him a player.

You might need players but you certainly don't need Iain Ramsey, I would hesitate to even call him a player.

Haha I may be biased as he recently was capped by the Philippines. The great man retweeted one of my tweets to him as well. :p

Besides, surely can't be any worse than Carney...right?;)

Awer Mabil off to Denmark. Sad to see a crowd favourite go but wish him all the best. Hope he gets a nice farewell tonight in front of a large crowd.

Awer Mabil off to Denmark. Sad to see a crowd favourite go but wish him all the best. Hope he gets a nice farewell tonight in front of a large crowd.

Who's he joining?

Sounds like the Danish leagues might have a few Aussies plying their trade there.

The champions Midtjylland. Reportedly for 1.3 mil too...... good bit of business if true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back