Lonie is the AFL Rising Star for round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Gun.

371801.jpg

Along with Brucey, he's the new club cult hero. Milney and Fraser 2.0

AFL+Rd+2+Gold+Coast+v+St+Kilda+KnrpH7p6mH5l.jpg

Guns.

Last edited:
I have him winning the rising star at 67-1 so he needs to hurry up to get that nomination!!:eek::eek:

Schneides is right though - love his work rate, love his kicking and the fact that he doesn't care he's only a little fella!!

Bumped in light of his nomination. If he keeps on keeping on I'm still half a chance :D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Favourite Lonie moment from the weekend: the laser kick across the body to a leading Membrey. That's the kind of kicking that will take us where we want to go.

I was meaning to get onto the Saints board earlier on in the year to post something about Jack but never got around to doing so, but his nomination for rising star has reminded me.

I'm just a bit older than Jack but went to school with him and have seen many of his junior footy games. He was always the star of any game either school or junior. The consensus I think was that he'd always go on and play at the top level. Haven't spoke to him in years but glad to see he's doing well.

You lot have picked up a gem if you ask me. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I was meaning to get onto the Saints board earlier on in the year to post something about Jack but never got around to doing so, but his nomination for rising star has reminded me.

I'm just a bit older than Jack but went to school with him and have seen many of his junior footy games. He was always the star of any game either school or junior. The consensus I think was that he'd always go on and play at the top level. Haven't spoke to him in years but glad to see he's doing well.

You lot have picked up a gem if you ask me.

Love it Hate :D

I don't see the AFL getting it right with the Rising Star award, but I am stoked that Lonie has achieved some external recognition. I have been on him since February. Just love the way he handles the ball.

Absolutely stoked for the lad. Well done Lonie. Great to see his performances this year rewarded.

What a great ******* end to the round

Well deserved nomination.

Sinks next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back