Game Day Round 14, 2023: Richmond v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have two brownlow medalists a 700 time Coleman medalist, 50 all Aus jackets and they were a class above, in the wet.

I’m shocked…

Seriously, I applaud the effort, I hate losing but the effort was huge, I’m usually the most negative but it’s hard to mad at that loss.

Hardly our worst and playing through a knee injury. Dougal Howard needs to be dropped, and has needed to be for the last month. Unfortunately, who comes in?
Relax, we had a crack, Tigers too good. Geez mate, 🫣

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
We had a crack, but it's all about winning, and dropping a quarter is not on. We are not going to play finals just by having a crack at it.

Not a thing has changed, bunch of soft C graders everywhere on this list. Brad Crouch tried his guts out but man this current midfield is bottom 4.

Sharman looked okay, Dougal can have a month off in my book. Butler was also very good. Hill and NWM tried hard.

Ross is no good anymore, we should 100% let Gresham walk as a FA.

Cotchin and Martin looked like 2017 vintage and Taranto took over that 2nd half.

* following this basket case of an organisation is tough.

We had crack we tried BIG ******* DEAL
We lost against a side not in the 8

Hopefully we get a badge for having crack

I don’t give a stuff about top 4, I want finals. Dropping one of the hawks/Tiges is scraping by, dropping both is garbage.
Spot on.

A team playing finals doesn’t drop those two games you mention.

Fair enough if people don’t expect us to play finals and therefore don’t care but for those thinking finals is important for us, these two losses (especially considering we had more than decent leads in both) are ******* annoying.

Not a thing has changed, bunch of soft C graders everywhere on this list. Brad Crouch tried his guts out but man this current midfield is bottom 4.

Sharman looked okay, Dougal can have a month off in my book. Butler was also very good. Hill and NWM tried hard.

Ross is no good anymore, we should 100% let Gresham walk as a FA.

Cotchin and Martin looked like 2017 vintage and Taranto took over that 2nd half.

* following this basket case of an organisation is tough.
Bye then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a scroll through this game day thread.
There's some people who need to go to the game now and then and get an understanding of what the last line of defence looks like when the opposition are pressing onto them.

Wet weather football, what do you expect jesus. Time for bed mate.

It was a bloody hard slog. Boys never gave up. Shame about the last two. But coming back from 25 down in that weather showed resilience and heart.

Disappointing loss - our form has been fair to ordinary starting with the Port game

I don’t give a stuff about top 4, I want finals. Dropping one of the hawks/Tiges is scraping by, dropping both is garbage.
This

Tigers not even in the 8 ffs these games
These games you can’t lose piss weak tonight
25 scoring shots to 15

Our win-loss-win-loss form continues. So at least we can look forward to rolling the lions next week and then losing to the Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back