Johnson
Starc
Hazelwood
Lyon

Me thinks they will pick Watson and Rodgers

Watson is in terrible form with Mitch marsh in great form with the bat and ball

Why is it so hard to drop Watson?

Ffs

Rogers has come off 6 (or more) straight 50's.

He bangs out another and I think he sets the all time record.

Given his experience in the conditions, I'd be picking him as the perfect foil for Warner

I'll be livid if we do go Siddle over Lyon, this selection panel is soooooo frustrating.

Rogers has come off 6 (or more) straight 50's.

He bangs out another and I think he sets the all time record.

Given his experience in the conditions, I'd be picking him as the perfect foil for Warner

Yeah I would toss a coin between him and marsh ....marsh will play well on lower decks as he's a great cover driver

But happy with Rogers also

My 11 would be but won't be because WA players get shafted at selection

WARNER
MARSH
Smith
Clarke
Voges
Marsh
Haddin
Johnson
Starc
Hazelwood
Lyon

Me thinks they will pick Watson and Rodgers

Watson is in terrible form with Mitch marsh in great form with the bat and ball

Why is it so hard to drop Watson?

Ffs

Agree with your XI apart from SOS at the top. Rogers is perfectly poised to open this series. Terrific foil for Warner

Agree with your XI apart from SOS at the top. Rogers is perfectly poised to open this series. Terrific foil for Warner

Yeah no problems with Rogers ....Sean marsh is very talented but Rogers will get first crack

Warne will miss the first test, as he is busy wasting his money in the Main event of the WSOP.

If only he missed the whole series. I might go insane with the amount of 'michael Clarke' this, Clarke that....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** sake it's been a s**t few days with the red carpet being laid out for Watson yet again, Harris' injury and the bizarre call-up for Cummins.

**** sake it's been a s**t few days with the red carpet being laid out for Watson yet again, Harris' injury and the bizarre call-up for Cummins.

Agree on Watson definitely, some blokes get kissed on the dick with selections and then you have Brad Hodge types, strange. Harris' injury is a big blow but I don't think anyone really expected him to get through the whole series unfortunately. Hopefully Cummins won't be needed but yeah injuries to Bird and Pattinson are the issue there, Coulter Nile might have been a better option.

Who's the best Aussie quick playing county this winter, is NCN playing for anyone?

Agree on Watson definitely, some blokes get kissed on the dick with selections and then you have Brad Hodge types, strange. Harris' injury is a big blow but I don't think anyone really expected him to get through the whole series unfortunately. Hopefully Cummins won't be needed but yeah injuries to Bird and Pattinson are the issue there, Coulter Nile might have been a better option.

Who's the best Aussie quick playing county this winter, is NCN playing for anyone?
Cummins is a good choice

If fit he can bowl quick and swing it

Plus he's the future

If someone gets injured cummins is in

Siddle they say has bowled well in the nets or they might be just pumping up his tyres

Bowling wise we'll be fine ...Starc I fell if on could destroy England ...needs to come out and bowl aggressively

Remove this Banner Ad

Back