Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all coming together brothers.
#Mirrorsymmetry #stringtheory #TGO

220px-Calabi_yau_formatted.svg.png

Outstanding work there brother boob. Brilliant beyond words.

Unfortunately me and devil 15 year old child will be flying inside one of those Tiger Air machines.

I will have no choice but to sit and pray the entire journey, always facing the front of plane, even if it means walking backwards from the lavotory.

I have 300 grams of cashews to eat while purchasing VB cans as I drift across the Great Australian Bight towards the G.

This is what TGO would do...although I might have small intervals to read my Casey Stoner book.

Those Tiger Air machines wouldn't be the machine of choice for our TGO.

He'd be more a Virgin machine. So everytime he gets inside one of those Virgin contraptions he can always tell Nerdling and DoTGO (Dog of TGO) "I was deep inside another Virgin today".

View attachment 157255 TGO blessing Jack and his companions...all who stand before the 360 throne give thanks to the great man.

And with an imperious flick of the wrist, He spake, "I am ready to receive you subjects. But first, what pre-mixed offerings hast thou brought?"

image.jpg A short glimpse into the many face expressions and postures of TGO...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocking the shorts and suit combo still :thumbsu:

Haha I only noticed that when you posted that.

Pre show curry and lager tends to bloat an already bloated gut even bloatier.

TGO likes to play loose. Comfort While seated at the 360 altar is priority. So wise is He.

I'm at work brothers and feel dirty that I missed our Lord TGO deliver his sermon tonight. But rest assured when I get home at some time tonight I will get the IQ set and hear the strong words of TGO.

Tomorrow I to shall work in the suit/shorts combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back