Traded #27: Jonathan Giles - Traded to The West Coast with pick 62 for pick 57

Remove this Banner Ad

You say that our best structure is best with 1 ruck when the evidence disagrees.

Just face it, you're wrong.

Continue to compare rucks of different ability to make yourself feel good - Reckon if you put our current rucks back to the past the results would be different.

Strangest thing is that Ryder and Hille are better performed than Giles/Mckernan and TBell.

Strangest thing is that Ryder and Hille are better performed than Giles/Mckernan and TBell.
It's quite funny really how things have turned out actually. I remember their were constant calls for Hille to be dropped despite him playing relatively good football most of the time. He was prone to playing a shocker every now and then but he was the most consistent ruck we had.

What is Hille up to these days?

Not playing football at all apparently and has no interest in it.

Not playing football at all apparently and has no interest in it.
He's just disappeared, haven't heard anything from him since the day he retired.
I wished so badly he got to 200 games. Deserved it so much. He and Stanton I wanted Premierships for so much.

I see David Hille in Surry Hills a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real irony in his selection.

Hird is all about rewarding 'form'.

His last VFL game was about the worst he has played since the NAB cup.

His last was OK, but I agree, would of been much more logical to play him last week after his performance.

I suspect McKernan wanted a rest. He's been copping it from all angles- fans, opp fans, media & ruckman. Feel for him.

His last was OK, but I agree, would of been much more logical to play him last week after his performance.

I suspect McKernan wanted a rest. He's been copping it from all angles- fans, opp fans, media & ruckman. Feel for him.

McKernan has not been bad either he's simply out of his weight division as a number 1 ruck. Works harder than almost anyone. Should have been rewarded with the opportunity to play KPF.

I hope he gets another 3 brownlow votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back