List Mgmt. 2015 LIST Discussion - trades, free agency etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a best case scenario.. Love the optimism. I think we would be a better team without Jamo an yaz. In the 9 yrs Jamo has been playing the only time he has kicked he ball forward is when he is kicking out from fullback. Every time he gets it he looks backwards and sideways and it is so frustrating as he lacks skill to hit the target which only causes more turnovers.

reminds of criticism of T-Bird

Patrick Cripps was #13 and was an unknown kid - Would you rather lose the next Cripps for MK thats 27 years old and history with injuries ?

Also if as you say you would rather keep Yarran,Kreuzer,Henderson , How would you rebuild and get the team back to being competative again

Have a look at the Bulldogs,Saints model where they have let go of certain favourite sons and have revuilt their club so quickly

Unfortunately the draft 'MUST' be your friend and hope SOS is good at what he does and have faith in his ability to select wisely and in 3 years your club could be where the Doggies / saints are
I thought Cripps was highly rated for a while, but his speed and endurance were questionable. He came last in the 3km time trial at the draft camp and his beep test wasn't very good. i think clubs also shied away from him because of his massive growth spurt (reportedly 20cm in 2 years). I thought he was originally expected to sneak into the top 10, but then slipped outside the top 20 and we ended up taking him higher than most thought he would go.
He was VC in the WA U18 side and made the AA team for the tournament.

Mate you have picked one guy whos actually shown he is at afl standard, why would we trade a ready made ruckman a ready made midfielder/half forward and a guy who can play at both ends for kids who will take years to flourish and thats if they even make it.

Id rather get rid of daisy instead whos in his late 20s and hasbt shown anything.

For years i keep hearing we need to get rid of established players only to bring in kids who mite not make it. If we are to trade guys like those 3 it nerds to be for players who can actually play at afl level not a kid who again mite not make it.

Do you see the hawks getting rid of established players they cant cover and before you mention buddy they new they could cover him with roughy and the likes up forward, we dont have that luxury.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Did you just reply to yourself?

Any chance we look at Motlop in exchange for Hendo?

If we lose Yarran he'd give us some decent pace, and a genuine avenue to goal.

I'm not a huge fan of him, but he's reported to be on the move and we'll likely be dealing with Geelong in some capacity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need Jamison so he can mentor the backline and keep it organised for a few more years. He has done an excellent job with White and Rowe.

Jamo has copped a bit of flack from some supporters this season. He hasn't been fully fit, but at the moment we need him more than ever. His leadership qualities are satisfactory. Still need to find another key defender though.

Jeremy Howe ? Yay or Nay .

Probably a Nay from me, considering his reported Asking price, but he'd probably be easier to obtain in a trade than Carlisle, giving Dodo's reputation.

Jeremy Howe ? Yay or Nay .

Probably a Nay from me, considering his reported Asking price, but he'd probably be easier to obtain in a trade than Carlisle, giving Dodo's reputation.

If we found a way to get him I'd be more than happy to offer up our second or a couple of players (Daisy + Watto?).

Not sure that would satisfy the Dees at the moment, but you never know.

If we found a way to get him I'd be more than happy to offer up our second or a couple of players (Daisy + Watto?).

Not sure that would satisfy the Dees at the moment, but you never know.

Straight swap for Yarran could work, Yaz gets to play alongside with Jeppy again ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back