Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to we r still going round in circles. damn me ppl care more about what players we might get than the season at hand.
Season starts in 2 weeks.

Fev was just on SEN said he had a beer with Gibbs and Murphy last night and said Yarran is going to Richmond, the host stopped and said oh he is going to Richmond is he, and Fev said something like "yeah thats certaintly the mail ive got"
Find it hard to believe Murphy and Gibbs were drinking beer.
Fev yes, but they look more like the vodka cruisers type of folk

Fev was just on SEN said he had a beer with Gibbs and Murphy last night and said Yarran is going to Richmond, the host stopped and said oh he is going to Richmond is he, and Fev said something like "yeah thats certaintly the mail ive got"

next years Collingwood team that I think Stylo made is in fact next years tiger team.

To be fair it said Fev was having a beer with them, they were drinking chandies with diet sprite

Both injured and out for the season. You'd drink on a week night too if you were at the Blues

edit. silly wacky read the whole thing first. They are such big manly tough men though :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i stand by that :) s**t changes, similar to your moods when you have your rags. The plus side, I did call Hampson before he was even mentioned, mentioned Ellis and Griffiths re signing before anyone else, also got Dusty stuff spot on with his 2 contracts and called Hunt before anyone else, also mentioned other stuff, but its all cool, I got shiel wrong so I must eat dicks for 10 thousand years
There you go again. Always spouting your resume. How many times can ya hang your hat on "nailing Hampson"?

Can't believe we haven't lynched him for that one lol
Not the first time he's nailed Hampson, not that there is anything wrong with that.

The Saints have had to contend with a North forward line packed with tall forwards, and a Geelong forward line with Tom Hawkins and Stevie J, and they've chosen to play Sam Gilbert as a midfielder and forward instead of playing him against these dangerous opposition forwards. I think it's clear how he's rated defensively.

He also commits some of the worst clangers in defence you'll see because his kicking is below average and decision making isn't much better. Correct, he had a very good run in 2009/10. He's well past it now. Comparing him to the versatile Grimes who has the speed, skill and timing to continue to develop into a fine defender and Chaplin who has proven many wrong, is just silly.

Gilbert doesn't improve Richmond. He has a chance to stick around with the Saints because he's shown something playing in a different position and they need some experience. He isn't comparable to those players and ultimately, just isn't as good as he was at his peak, which was half a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back