Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he hates carlton. they got rid of all his mates doesn't want to be there if he could walk out he would. look at robinson,betts,garlett yaz is better then all of them in talent and there all playing well once being out of that s**t hole will turn out good. same happened to Jacobs and grigg
Treloar wants out of GWS and look at his game today. Would rather we go hard for guys who have talent and will do everything possible to succeed, than guys who have talent but want everything on their terms.

Treloar wants out of GWS and look at his game today. Would rather we go hard for guys who have talent and will do everything possible to succeed, than guys who have talent but want everything on their terms.

Treloar doesn't want out. GWS can't afford him and have decided he's expendable.

I don't buy that.
Don't need that level of unprofessionalism coming to RFC.
Not sure about yourself, but I wouldn't be busting my backside for them, especially when I'm contracted to stay there for another 12 months and they've made the decision to move me on 2-3 months previous

If he doesn't want out he would have signed the contract put in front of him by GWS. No one is forcing him to go.
hard when your offered 200k less then your worth over 5-6 years over a mil worse off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if they're injured or not ready? In comes Gordon I guess
I've named 8 players I'd prefer ahead of Johnson, you'd get good odds about all 8 of them being unavailable at once either through injury or not being ready.

treloar 22 disposals 3 goals
Yarran 5 :oops:

Treloar would immediately add something to our side, Yarran on the other hand :oops:............

Some will excuse Yarran saying he is not playing for the team as he knows he is going but seriously he is picking up a pay check and supposed to have a crack and help his mates. *ing weak campaigner.........

How far into the future can you trade picks. If we get all the players we are being linked to we wont have another first rounder until 2018.

You need to use 2 first rounders every 4 years. So you can only trade 2.

How far into the future can you trade picks. If we get all the players we are being linked to we wont have another first rounder until 2018.
You must take one 1st round pick in a 3 year bracket or something along those lines I think.

Treloar hasn't decided he wants out of GWS yet and the Giants aren't shopping him around, in fact they are desperate for him to stay. Yarran has effectively been told by Carlton he'll be moved on despite having 12 months of a contract left. There is a big difference between the 2 situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back