Who Could Be The All Australian Captain?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be surprised if Pendles is captain.

Collingwood captains are never chosen as captain.

I dont think bucks was ever named, even winning normsmith and almost getting his team over the line against the greatest team of all time or during aflca/brownlow yrs....... yet hird was captain the year before.

Last edited:

I'd be surprised if Pendles is captain.

Collingwood captains are never chosen as captain.

I dont think bucks was ever named, even winning normsmith and getting his team over the line against the greatest of all time or during aflca/brownlow yrs....... yet hird was captain the year before.
What team would that be???:rolleyes:

Carey had walker as captain. I don't think he should be in the aa team over Cameron. Unless they both fit in.
Do people have a reason Cameron wouldn't be in the aa team?
Bob Murphy captain for me

Either Walker or Murphy would be worthy. Don't like the sound of Pendlebury or Hodge as captain at all, Collingwood have achieved nothing and hodge is by far hawthorns most disobedient player this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either Walker or Murphy would be worthy. Don't like the sound of Pendlebury or Hodge as captain at all, Collingwood have achieved nothing and hodge is by far hawthorns most disobedient player this year.
And just what did Gold Coast achieve exactly in 2011 when Gaz was captain? The team's position doesn't mean s**t, but clearly bias for or against the player's team does on some opinions. Walker will be lucky to make the team let alone captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back