Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

copthat. Can you change the gif to have a Tigers jumper on? :D
Best I could in a short time.

Pd0YFFI.gif

'
why would we trade for Kruz? Hes a free agent

last i heard the blues said they still wanted him to stay, but had told him if his new pay was tier one, so they get the good compo, they wouldnt match the offer

Not trading, over paying so they get compo and we get Yarran cheaper. Can't see why McBean comes into it but that's what he was suggesting and the word is we will trade him if we bring in a ruck/forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We wont trade beano, on the other hand the blues have asked about mckenzie<sp> Maybe thats where the bean shits started from.

I would consider that. But it would be terrible for McKenzie as he would have incredible pressure from the blues fans and he would quit from what I know of him.

Also, everyone needs to stop overrating Astburys value. He's been in the system for 6 years and can't get a game in our back line at the moment.

Not the best way to push your point. :D I reckon most KPD's that are playing seniors in other sides wouldn't get a game in our backline at the moment. Its a gun backline.

Here i go......... i might get myself into s**t and someone else close to me but this is what might happen at Richmond and reasons behind............no names will be mention just clubs and positions...............
Ins
Plan A: 2x GWS PLAYERS......out this year and next first round .......gain a midfielder + (Ruck/Forward)....also some late draft swaps third rounds maybe i am hearing .......
Plan B :2 x Carlton players ......out 2nd round pick.....or maybe one reserve player only going ........we gain half forward + Ruck ......we lose 2nd round or a player (Forward/Ruck) BUT BLUES WILL PROBABLY GET PICK 3 OVERALL ........i am not happy on that one can bait us back LOSING THAT PLAYER ......
PLAN C:1 x Brisbane player swap for last years best 22 player most people would had him in top 10 ........gain midfielder lose (kp defender can play forward)
PLAN D: 1 X GC player swap as above Plan C whatever comes first........
PLAN E: 1 X GC PLAYER has been shopped around few clubs into him gun midfielder top 4 at GC wants 1st round pick and another ????To much at stake ???
OTHER CLUBS INFO which is brewing a storm soon between few clubs..........

Adelaide gun player this one has baffled me i thought Geelong all the way ....... but things are changing ........... and alot of things has happen recently is looking further into his future such as a media role after football career , but also wants success still not all about money thats last thing on his mind just a bonus but loves Adelaide would like to leave the club on good terms .........GEELONG 40% COLLINGWOOD 30% HAWTHORN 20% RICHMOND 10% DECISION WILL BE MADE VERY SOON...........Geelong are very nervous two clubs are pushing hard looking at their pay structures could force one out of the deal .......have over committed in last few years stretching themselves ..........also Collingwood looking for extra picks from other clubs to satisfy GWS needs shopping few players and are open for talks........need to give GWS the picks for their Academy kids Richmond are currently in the box seat have the best offer.........yes Collingwood were fav 4 to 6 weeks ago alot has changed in the last 2 weeks wouldn't be surprise if the media will find out by this weekend..........lol ........but all can change if the Pies can come with that extra first round pick is the key ...........both clubs going for broke on this one........i laugh how AFL states clubs dont speak to each other of players movement and managers....... REALLY ......LMAO.....i know clubs track players from other clubs two years out some decisions are made way back .......look at example FRANKLIN perfect example another look at Eddie Betts ........as supporters we have to be delusional if we believe it didn't happen.......clubs do what is the best to keep improving the list its becoming more and more professional loyality is been challenged so much has changed in the last 5 years next 5 years will be more interesting.........

More rumblings are happening but most are just that still alot of inquiring is happening this trade season we will see alot of clubs making aggressive trades thanks to future picks .........i know some clubs wanted to extend the future picks to three years capped........it favoured to much the top halve teams.......OVERALL I WILL BE HAPPY IF WE LAND 2 OR 3 any no particular order we need a Ruck+half forward+midfielder
I HOPE ALL ENJOYED THE READING DON'T SHOOT THE MESSANGER BUT YOU A WELCOME TO RE VISIT ME AND HAVE A GO IF I AM WRONG ........I DOUBTED .......WOULDN'T BE SURPRISE IF FEW PHONES GO HOT THE NEXT FEW DAYS LOL ........THE SILLY SEASON IS AROUND CORNER ALL ENJOY THE FINALS........ :):):)........

Lay off the cans when your on big footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back