Marcus Bontempelli Vs Patrick Cripps

Which player will have the better individual career?

• Marcus Bontempelli

• Patrick Cripps

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye test means nothing if you have Bulldog goggles on, or any team for that matter.
I'm sure you watched the game today? How did your eye test go from the Bonts performance? Considering you're a stats man that 28 disposals and 2 goals would rank pretty highly wouldn't it?

I'm sure you watched the game today? How did your eye test go from the Bonts performance? Considering you're a stats man that 28 disposals and 2 goals would rank pretty highly wouldn't it?

I'm sure he had a good game, it has nothing to do with this particular discussion, which related to opinions expressed earlier in the week. Time will tell who will be the better player but my opinion so far has been Patrick Cripps.

I'm sure he had a good game, it has nothing to do with this particular discussion, which related to opinions expressed earlier in the week. Time will tell who will be the better player but my opinion so far has been Patrick Cripps.
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

lol thats your only excuse. Bont was outplayed by many players in that game, best for the dogs but nowhere near it out of both sides. The 2014 rising star proved why he deserved it. 14 score involvements.
Yeah nah..
You can sign out of your troll account now

Watch the game next time, dumb dumb. Bontempelli was by far the best on ground out of both teams, and nearly single-handedly won the game. Taylor wasn't anywhere near as dominant.
i watched the game and if you knew anything about footy you would know stefan martin was the best on ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i watched the game and if you knew anything about footy you would know stefan martin was the best on ground.
Point taken re: Martin. Forgot about him.

However, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. If you think Taylor had a bigger influence on the game then Bontempelli, then the last thing you should be doing is lecturing people on their football knowledge.

Carlton put up a neat little package of Crippa's highlights this season.

Who was saying Bont was better by hand again lol?

http://www.afl.com.au/video?guid=790135

Bont is obviously amazing of course but i am just so excited to see what Crippa can do and those hands make my skin tingle.
news flash. highlights make biased supporter think his opinion more

Carlton put up a neat little package of Crippa's highlights this season.

Who was saying Bont was better by hand again lol?

http://www.afl.com.au/video?guid=790135

Bont is obviously amazing of course but i am just so excited to see what Crippa can do and those hands make my skin tingle.
Wait until the Bont highlight package is released then we will continue this.

Like I said, Bontempelli doesn't make the AA side and is not in the discussion.
his year apparently rated as 6th in the afl player ratings. I hear the other members of the 10 are all in there, adding credibility to the system

his year apparently rated as 6th in the afl player ratings. I hear the other members of the 10 are all in there, adding credibility to the system
But that doesn't matter, because old mate's opinion is a more objective, reliable metric than a ratings algorithm designed by the people he gets his stats from.

But that doesn't matter, because old mate's opinion is a more objective, reliable metric than a ratings algorithm designed by the people he gets his stats from.

So were Dream Team . . . I wouldn't be getting my rating of player off of their system either.

his year apparently rated as 6th in the afl player ratings.

I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back