EPL Fantasy 15/16 (League Code: 3312-111634) (H2H League Code: 115882-180901)

Remove this Banner Ad

78 this week, thanks Mr Barkley, though Augero as captain again not awesome. Thinking time to jump off the Leciester bandwagon (they have horrid fixtures coming up). De Bruyne Vardy and Ighalo for Lukaku Kane and Lanzini with Mahrez on the pine. Gutsy move or just stupid? Ranked 72K.

78 this week, thanks Mr Barkley, though Augero as captain again not awesome. Thinking time to jump off the Leciester bandwagon (they have horrid fixtures coming up). De Bruyne Vardy and Ighalo for Lukaku Kane and Lanzini with Mahrez on the pine. Gutsy move or just stupid? Ranked 72K.

Pretty gutsy, you're taking a bit hit in terms of team value in doing that, but in hindsight it could be a master stroke.

I think I'd want to wait for Vardy and Mahrez to have two down weeks in a row to jump off them - they won't go down in value in that time I don't think.

Leicester will beat us. Still have nightmares about the 5-3 defeat. It will be hard for Vardy to score against our defence but I'd still start Mahrez.

Pretty gutsy, you're taking a bit hit in terms of team value in doing that, but in hindsight it could be a master stroke.

I think I'd want to wait for Vardy and Mahrez to have two down weeks in a row to jump off them - they won't go down in value in that time I don't think.

True, its more I think Lukakau and Kane could score lots of goals in coming weeks. Mahrez stays in the squad as no one can really replace him at that price regardless of how Leciester go from here.

True, its more I think Lukakau and Kane could score lots of goals in coming weeks. Mahrez stays in the squad as no one can really replace him at that price regardless of how Leciester go from here.
I brought in lukaku instead of aguero as originally planned, that's my ballsy move. I think lukaku is more likely to score well over the next month. If aguero hits five past someone I'll be spewing though.

Just about had enough of KDB and Sanchez blanking for my team. Almost a quarter of my cap and they've done nothing for weeks. Time to get Ozil I think.

70 for the week.

Struggling to decide with Vardy, Leicester's next 13 fixtures include games against Manchester City twice, Liverpool twice, Manchester United, Chelsea, Everton, Spurs and Arsenal. However Leicester have scored in every game this season and by the way they play, look like they'll continue too, whether they win, lose or draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I straight away regret getting Kun.

Another blank captain this week.

On 52 with Alderweireld Koscielny Sanchez and Ayew left.

KDB finally coming to the party + Igahlo, Vardy and Kolarov do nearly all my scoring

Think it'll be a pretty high scoring week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I straight away regret getting Kun.

Another blank captain this week.

On 52 with Alderweireld Koscielny Sanchez and Ayew left.

KDB finally coming to the party + Igahlo, Vardy and Kolarov do nearly all my scoring

Think it'll be a pretty high scoring week

Not sure why you got Aguero when he's so expensive and there are more in-form options like Lukaku.

Not sure why you got Aguero when he's so expensive and there are more in-form options like Lukaku.

Because It's Augero and I'm chasing.

I'm in a number of cash leagues and not too far behind, had 2 trades and thought "why not".

He should've scored yesterday.

I'm also think of jumping off the Leicester bandwagon. Think Mahrez might be the one.

Only thing is, with 60% having Vardy and 54% having Marhez, and Lukaku who is owned by 45% who I don't already have, it means it might be a risk too big to take.

Leicesters fixtures look ******* tough though.

Also think I will move on Ayew soon.

It's hard to move on someone who has a averaged pretty much 6 in a ******* shocking team, but our fixtures are starting to look pretty dire.

Liv (away) Lei (home) City (away) West Ham (home) WBA (home) Palace (away) United (home) - not terrible, but the way we've been going and with a number of these teams setting up quite defensively.....

Probably hold on to him until the Leicester game. Should be goals.

Also thinking Cedric might need to go. I have Francis as my D5, but I can't afford to play hm due to the amount of goals that BOU ship. Only played 2 in there last 3. What's going on there Southampton fans ?

The ones I want;

Firmino - think he might be ready to really take off under Klopp.

Ozil - missed the bandwagon here but can't see him stopping

Kane - * Lukaku I want this boy

I also want Mane.

55 with Kane, Sanchez and Bellerin left.

Choosing Deulofeu over Barkley last week has to be my worst decision this season. Horrific.

55 with Kane, Sanchez and Bellerin left.

Choosing Deulofeu over Barkley last week has to be my worst decision this season. Horrific.

I put Cech on the bench this week and started Butland and of course Stoke conceded, and I'm sure Arsenal will get a CS.. but I have Bellerin on to capitalise on that hopefully. Ozil, Bellerin and Dawson to come with 71, so hopefully can build on that a bit. Into the top 100k for I think my first time ever so pretty exciting!

I put Cech on the bench this week and started Butland and of course Stoke conceded, and I'm sure Arsenal will get a CS.. but I have Bellerin on to capitalise on that hopefully. Ozil, Bellerin and Dawson to come with 71, so hopefully can build on that a bit. Into the top 100k for I think my first time ever so pretty exciting!
Jesus, that's a good score. Considering the average for the week so far is only 30 too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back