News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Were they carrying a new logo

See, I think is what people mean.

You notice something that is good news (the hoops return, new guernseys), but your response is to turn it to something different that can be a complaint (everyone hates the raptor).

Look, I hate the raptor too, but I can enjoy the new guernseys with the hoops. They look good. And the Crow they use on training tops seems fantastic.

I wish they'd just change the logo, but I imagine they've run the numbers and there's a reason they're holding off (depreciating the initial capital expense, can't afford the new expense yet to change everything - whatever).

See, I think is what people mean.

You notice something that is good news (the hoops return, new guernseys), but your response is to turn it to something different that can be a complaint (everyone hates the raptor).

Look, I hate the raptor too, but I can enjoy the new guernseys with the hoops. They look good. And the Crow they use on training tops seems fantastic.

I wish they'd just change the logo, but I imagine they've run the numbers and there's a reason they're holding off (depreciating the initial capital expense, can't afford the new expense yet to change everything - whatever).
To tell you the honest truth I don't really care about the hoops, hoops no hoops doesn't bother me but I hate that bloody Logo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also they have removed the watermarked logo from the blue section.

The whole jumper had the watermark (except on the printed side panels :/ ) but that was just on player issue jumpers. Retails have always been clear of watermarks.

Will have to wait until they turn the lights on to see what it's like on the PI jumpers this year. Happy to see the back of it.

To tell you the honest truth I don't really care about the hoops, hoops no hoops doesn't bother me but I hate that bloody Logo
Nah, getting the home jumper correct is the main priority.

You don't see the logo on the ground match day or in any images when we lift the cup. Home jumper is the real symbol of a Footy team.

The lifesaver flags are an abomination for our home jumper.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

How much better does that guernsey look? Simple and timeless. Can we just keep that from now on?
It would be nice and ideal, but it's not too likely to happen. At some point, BLK or a new manufacturer will probably put in some sort of side panels again (temporarily perhaps) for additional $$$

Could be worse. Could be a floating hand holding a lightning bolt....
You guys will hate what is coming then...

View attachment 197101

From the Port board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back