Pre-season 2015/2016

Remove this Banner Ad

After you pump iron you always appear much larger. Versus arriving at training in morning after a hard game for recovery

Because we have the best clash in the league

Yes you were, in Teal and Yellow flavours. Just ask Chokito

And they're not going to print a few for the 10 people who want one.
They had to print 40 plus for the players a few more wouldn't be as hard as your post.

The magpies ones looked heeps better.

Been no news, pics or info on the new recruits all training with the team yet. Hopefully we hear and see some stuff shortly. I'm impatient but looking forward to hearing about and from our new rookies in particular.

Will that help him to kick straight? Butcher's size and strength has never really been his problem.
I don't know haha, I was just commenting on his legs more so for fap appeal tbh

I think this year will be real cloaks and daggers. Everything is being shaken up a bit. Players getting to know the new coaches and staff and game plans being tweaked. Silence may be progress.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this year will be real cloaks and daggers. Everything is being shaken up a bit. Players getting to know the new coaches and staff and game plans being tweaked. Silence may be progress.....

Agreed. The more we fly under the radar this offseason, the better. There was too much pressure and expectation last season. That said, more Dixon photos pls.

Looks like the new boys did a photo shoot today with Johnson facing the media. Look forward to hopefully seeing some of that and chat with the rookies filtering out.

The club has been unusually quiet about the arrival of the rookies and draftees. I would imagine this to be one of the busiest in memory. With Basset, the strength and conditioning coach and and some other staff...it looks like being pretty busy. If anything there seems to be a bit more secrecy than usual.

I just got home from this mornings training session... I'm calling it now, Snelling will play AFL and will be our first rookie elevation in 2016!!!

And, #yepconfirmed Butcher is noticeably bigger than last year!!!

Did they all join in with the main group ?? Look confident ??
Only Bonner and Snelling trained with the main group, the rest were doing running drills.

Bonner looked like he will be fine when he picks up the pace of the game.

Snelling was playing as an inside midfielder and won heaps of clearances and you could just see he was always in the right position to get a touch... There was one play where he got the tap in the middle, evaded a tackle and laced out a leading Butch 40m out (which he slotted to an eruption of cheers from the players)... Snelling is a man child - you could see that he was comfortable playing against men.

I should add that they were in full match sim for the majority of the training session, it got pretty willing a few times with Robbie and Youngy having a fight.

The other bloke that looks to have bulked up a fair bit is Billy Frampton... He doesn't look as far away from AFL "ready" as some have suggested.

Only Bonner and Snelling trained with the main group, the rest were doing running drills.

Snelling was playing as an inside midfielder and won heaps of clearances and you could just see he was always in the right position to get a touch... There was one play where he got the tap in the middle, evaded a tackle and laced out a leading Butch 40m out (which he slotted to an eruption of cheers from the players)... Snelling is a man child - you could see that he was comfortable playing against men.

I should add that they were in full match sim for the majority of the training session, it got pretty willing a few times with Robbie and Youngy having a fight.

The other bloke that looks to have bulked up a fair bit is Billy Frampton... He doesn't look as far away from AFL "ready" as some have suggested.
Good feedback...bit of a teaser though..lol. Any others impress and is Logan Austin training?

Good feedback...bit of a teaser though..lol. Any others impress and is Logan Austin training?
Logan didn't trian... Dixon has shaved his beard off, but still looks like a beast.

Geez not another biffo at training;)
That will be all over 5AA today :D

Great insight mate. If only the so called journalists in this state could actually discuss this sort of info during the preseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back