MLB 13: The Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Bah!

Downloaded it on the US account and tried to go to the shop on my Australian account, everything still locked.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-URNS!!!!
Hmm, interesting. Did it allow you access to other things on your Australian account such as the weekly challenge? You usually can't access it if you don't have a US account, and consequently agree to the US online terms & conditions for the game. From there, it usually works on both of my accounts.

Hmm, interesting. Did it allow you access to other things on your Australian account such as the weekly challenge? You usually can't access it if you don't have a US account, and consequently agree to the US online terms & conditions for the game. From there, it usually works on both of my accounts.

I was able to accept the online terms and conditions on my Australian account and then I went to the lobby, didn't try play a game.

Been available on PS3 for a few weeks, Road To The Show improved quite a bit. I've got an X1 and won't be getting a PS4 at this stage just for one game.

Awesome i was hoping that it would be on PS3 because i won't be upgrading until the end of the year. Going to have to pick it up. I still get fun out of '13 but i wouldn't mind upgrading for the little things. This time i won't buy it from the PS3 store, '13 was something like a 20g download and cbf doing another long ass download lol

Been available on PS3 for a few weeks, Road To The Show improved quite a bit. I've got an X1 and won't be getting a PS4 at this stage just for one game.

Have the game, waiting for the OSFM rosters to come out before I start a Franchise

Last edited:
Just bought MLB 14 The Show on ps4 from eBay. Heard some awesome reviews on it so I needed to have it. Gunna take the cubbies to the world series ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought myself a Christmas present in the form of MLB 15: The Show and I'm focusing purely on RTTS with my third baseman for the Braves. Almost hit for the cycle last night, but couldn't get a triple (struck out swinging at my last at-bat of the game), but I was pleased to hit homeruns in back-to-back games.

There's a bloke on Reddit who claims to be a pro baseball player (in the independent league) who has created a pitcher for MLB 15: The Show and he spent his first Youtube video commenting on the various nuances of minor league ball (he claims to have made it as far as AA, from memory). Good video.

15 was one of the first games I purchased and downloaded on the ps4 last year, soooo good. I havn't played it for a while so I should get back into it.

I kept on going back from the majors to the minors in my last play cycle :(. It was good in a way as my average was shrinking in the majors. Came back to the minors and would smash at least 1 HR in every game.

Hit three homeruns in the one game last night in my RTTS mode. Took all three pitches into the left bleachers. One just missed the foul line by a metre or so. Unfortunately, I was batting sixth in the lineup and my teammates couldn't find a way to get on base before me, so they were all solo shots.

I put down the controller after that game. Couldn't get much better.

hopefully they fix the AI in RTTS. if i'm pitching a no hitter with 107 pitches in the seventh and completely exhausted, LET ME ******* REST FFS!
its like they don't know what a ******* relief pitcher is!

EDIT: Also i want to be drafted by the national league for once FFS.

hopefully they fix the AI in RTTS. if i'm pitching a no hitter with 107 pitches in the seventh and completely exhausted, LET ME ******* REST FFS!
its like they don't know what a ******* relief pitcher is!

EDIT: Also i want to be drafted by the national league for once FFS.
They want you to pitch a complete game no hitter

A few people managed to get copies of MLB 16: The Show in the US. Someone posted a 35 minute video to YouTube of his initial impressions of the game.

The game is now available for pre-order through the PlayStation store. I'm seriously thinking about picking up at least the base version of the game and take advantage of the "opening day" stubs and cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back