Autopsy 76 point Team Effort win vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd forgotten the game was tied at 2 goals halfway through the first quarter. After that it was 16 goals to 3.

We've pretty much ticked every box. 76 points over the Hawks was equal biggest winning margin of the year. Our percentage is highest by a street.

I'm loving McDonald's progress. I don't what people are going on about. He had game-high 10 score involvements, 5 marks, 5 contested possessions, 2 tackles, 3 goals. Can hardly be doing any more.

Agreed. Given their layoff time all of them need to come back via the VFL.

big test for Horse this week how he manages the side with Parker showing form in the VFL

Scrap does not suit us one bit we lost the CP today against a much lesser experienced midfield in great conditions.
We can always just change up the midfield set-up if that's what the conditions call for. We've got plenty of options there. Would expect Adams to get more CBAs if the conditions are as bad as they look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melican is like a gun recruit. Has shown some great patches in-between being sidelined but has put together a very consistent and reliable year so far. One of our very best today. I no longer hold my breath with him with the footy in hand. Florent still does that to me but he also has played some very good games this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back