Rumour Trade rumour/innuendo/fact/fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tigers to trade for key forward

Thorp and Clark people. No e's.

Thorp always could play - just never pulled his finger out enough to do it.

Dowler is one you'd give a crack in our forward line next year and see how he went. Quick, nice hands - just isn't overly imposing overhead.

I'd give him a crack if he came free - we wouldn't be setting our list back if we believed he could add to the list.

Re: Tigers to trade for key forward

Dowler only has to be a minor success and kick 2 maybe 3 a game and take some pressure off Jack. I honestly have always been a big fan and would be pretty keen to try and land him. KPF that are top ten picks obviously have talent. After watching him tear Essendon apart in a half last year I thought we should have had a go. Now his value had diminished so I think he is a perfect trade option.

Mackie = No...I can see another Jordan mcMahon situation

McKinley = no unless he was in the PSD

Everitt = Doesn't really play KPF

Thorpe = Would give him a crack too

Dowler is the one I hope...

Dont ask me to reveal my source because i wont, so you just have to say i made it up and leave it at that,

David Mundy had been offered 750k in a front ended contract by us, 3 years in total, adding up to 1.6mil, he wants to be back in victoria and Essendon have offerred him 600k for his first year then his total being around the same figure 1.5 to 1.6 mil, its up to which club can satisfy freo the best.

Rance has Been thrown up expect a 3 way deal to be involved which ever club is involved.

Hawthorn has enquired on Rance again,

Tambling has been seriously courted by the lions Jade Rawliings absolutely loves him, Sherman has been mentioned as well as there 2nd pick weather its both or either i dont know.

MacGuane has been courted by the Suns and a pick from 15 or less has been mentioned,

Polo has been sought out by sydney dont expect much in return.

also expect us to be seriously trading for picks in the top 20 and we are going all out for west coasts pick 4, a big name player has been offerred. Jack delideo cotch and martin are the only untouchables.

pick 6 will not be traded under any circumstances and until 2 weeks ago had Heppel done and dusted, quietly rejoicing believing they got away with picking a future superstar, now its apparent he wont even get past pick 5, Francis Jackson has been tabbing him for 3 years.

Chris Knights almost signed aheads of agreement with us, still trying but looks very unlikely now.

We have our sights on drafting a darkhorse late in the Draft, we have kept him hidden.

Would love to know who the big name is on offer in order to get pick 4? Outside those untouchables I wouldn't think we had anyone to offer who wouldn't be laughed at.

I wouldn't be so sure about Heppell not being a possibility at this stage. Atley is very athletic and missed the back end of the season due to a fractured finger but I expect him to test very well and in turn rise up the order once again.

Macguane to the Suns for pick 15? Where do I sign?

Seriously, Mundy:thumbsdown: is a big mistake.

Mundy , without Barlow and Sandy is very questionable. When in trouble they get Pav in the middle where he actually belongs.

I really hope we do not get Mundy. There is so many more midfield options in the future going forward at far better value someone must have blinkers on to be chasing Mundy.

Would love to know who the big name is on offer in order to get pick 4? Outside those untouchables I wouldn't think we had anyone to offer who wouldn't be laughed at.

I wouldn't be so sure about Heppell not being a possibility at this stage. Atley is very athletic and missed the back end of the season due to a fractured finger but I expect him to test very well and in turn rise up the order once again.

Macguane to the Suns for pick 15? Where do I sign?

the player has been offered with a pick, you name our top ten and work it out, im not saying who it is, with kerr back next year and a sus midfeild, worsfold has less than 12 months to improve, by the way i dont think they will take it, i wouldnt if i was them, on Macgaune i agree i couldnt wipe the smile of my face, but the Suns have no key full back and if Bock gets injured, they are in trouble and the hardest position to fill at the moment is a key defender and we have a surplus of them.

Brown, Macguane, Harbrow

Krackour, Bock, Osborne

Riska, Ablett, Brennan

Armitage, John Anthony ,

, Miller,

Dont ask me to reveal my source because i wont, so you just have to say i made it up and leave it at that,

David Mundy had been offered 750k in a front ended contract by us, 3 years in total, adding up to 1.6mil, he wants to be back in victoria and Essendon have offerred him 600k for his first year then his total being around the same figure 1.5 to 1.6 mil, its up to which club can satisfy freo the best.

Rance has Been thrown up expect a 3 way deal to be involved which ever club is involved.

Hawthorn has enquired on Rance again,

Tambling has been seriously courted by the lions Jade Rawliings absolutely loves him, Sherman has been mentioned as well as there 2nd pick weather its both or either i dont know.

MacGuane has been courted by the Suns and a pick from 15 or less has been mentioned,

Polo has been sought out by sydney dont expect much in return.

also expect us to be seriously trading for picks in the top 20 and we are going all out for west coasts pick 4, a big name player has been offerred. Jack delideo cotch and martin are the only untouchables.

pick 6 will not be traded under any circumstances and until 2 weeks ago had Heppel done and dusted, quietly rejoicing believing they got away with picking a future superstar, now its apparent he wont even get past pick 5, Francis Jackson has been tabbing him for 3 years.

Chris Knights almost signed aheads of agreement with us, still trying but looks very unlikely now.

We have our sights on drafting a darkhorse late in the Draft, we have kept him hidden.

not very happy about mundy, dont think he is the correct player for the tigers specially for rance & 2nd rounder $1.6 3 years is about the mark but prefer not to chase him.:thumbsdown: rance to hawks for their 1st pick 20 ithink would be my preffered option.

very happy to hear about tambling & brisbane dont thing it will be just 2nd
rounder (pick 30-32) on its own , i believe it would be both sherman & 2nd rounder specially with lions trying to free up cap space.:thumbsu:

mcguane for pick 15 or better, that would be a fantastic result & we could posiibly get someone like watson which would be a sensational result :thumbsu:

polo to sydney, i personally think that that would be a great fit for all 3 concerned dean,sydney,richmond vespremi or an upgrade from 5th rounder to a 3rd round pick would do !:thumbsu:

regarding the dark horse hope its a kpf or a decent ruck option.
big name player !! would have to be foley,tambling,thursty or moore eagles could be after a defender.

any news on if we are going after toy or day !!
and any intrest in mcmuffin anywhere

cant think of who this player would be but he must be decent if wce were to even consider it: some of the names i can think of are

jackson
foley
tambling
edwards

however i think all 4 are certain to stay besides maybe tambling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not very happy about mundy, dont think he is the correct player for the tigers specially for rance & 2nd rounder $1.6 3 years is about the mark but prefer not to chase him.:thumbsdown: rance to hawks for their 1st pick 20 ithink would be my preffered option.

very happy to hear about tambling & brisbane dont thing it will be just 2nd
rounder (pick 30-32) on its own , i believe it would be both sherman & 2nd rounder specially with lions trying to free up cap space.:thumbsu:

mcguane for pick 15 or better, that would be a fantastic result & we could posiibly get someone like watson which would be a sensational result :thumbsu:

polo to sydney, i personally think that that would be a great fit for all 3 concerned dean,sydney,richmond vespremi or an upgrade from 5th rounder to a 3rd round pick would do !:thumbsu:

regarding the dark horse hope its a kpf or a decent ruck option.
big name player !! would have to be foley, Jackson, eagles could be after a defender.

any news on if we are going after toy or day !!
and any intrest in mcmuffin anywhere

Jordan will be delisted, Day wont fall to us, Toy will not be traded and will playing next year with Suns and needs to go up there and involve himself b4 the Suns will consider trading him.

Re: Houli IN Tambling OUT

:D. Finally we get rid of the useless hack. He has done nothing but drain the resources of our club. I was a supporter of him until this season. Injuries are no excuse, he is injury-prone and an average player when not injured. Has limited speed from injuries, average footskills, poor strength, poor endurance, and also cant break a tackle/make one. Add to that he has deplorable decision making and panics with the football. These deficiencies would be amplified under finals pressure.

We will get a decent pick for what he is really worth. Houli is worth the risk if he comes very, very cheap. He has good footskills and can play under pressure. Will have a slightly higher chance of success to a very late draft pick or a rookie pick.

Re: Houli IN Tambling OUT

This doesn't really make sense. Tambling has shown much more potential. I'd rather keep him then take on Houli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back